Sorry the pics are not quite right , I may have been modelling  since 1940 but I`m just learning the " black art " of posting .

`Getting some help from my granddaughter , she`s a school teacher and it`s good job they don`t rap us on the knuckles

with a ruler as they did in my day . Mine would be black and blue !

Don  .

38 minutes ago, Don149 said:

Sorry the pics are not quite right , I may have been modelling  since 1940 but I`m just learning the " black art " of posting .

`Getting some help from my granddaughter , she`s a school teacher and it`s good job they don`t rap us on the knuckles

with a ruler as they did in my day . Mine would be black and blue !

Don  .

No worries! I'm not too bad at the Internet thing and posting pictures, but I do occasionally need computer help from my daughters, who are in their 20's. Too many thins change faster than I can keep up.

When I started school, in 1960, I went here for the first 4 years.

24633628098_7d7b7f3d1f_b.jpg

There were knuckle rappings and strappings with a standard schoolboard issue leather strap.

Chris

• Like 1