REVELL MAN 7t gl Workshop Hall in the year 1986

Hi mates

Today i want share to you my work for what i was busy the last two month. I built this diorama as rememberance to my service in the Bundeswehr at Pionierbataillon 120 ( Engineer batallion ) from 1985 to 1993, it was my happy time, my lucky time, never before and never after this time i become so happy again, the working life is now so rude and unfair in Germany, no respect anymore.

The MAN 7 t gl is the old Revell model which i pimp up with PE parts from EDUARD plus the Resine wheels from Real Model.

The workshop hall is made as foam board from KAPA-Line and EVERGREEN sheets and profiles, for the bricks in the wall i made a stamp of a old brush and print more than 1600 bricks into the foam board.

The hydrant and the scatter box comes from Plus Model, the heater ventilation system is totally scratch build.

The ground are KAPA-Line plates too.

kasernexvj2m.jpg

dscf453962kig.jpg

dscf4530vjkp4.jpg

dscf4531spks6.jpg

dscf4532twknj.jpg

dscf4533nkjqn.jpg

dscf4535p1jz2.jpg

dscf4540c5kem.jpg

dscf4541pojey.jpg

dscf4542m3kst.jpg

bundeswehr13pjav.jpg

st.barbarakaserne35jk2z.jpg

These pics are made at the exhibition EME Euro Model Expo in Lingen this march

dscf449420kjr.jpg

dscf44953yknb.jpg

• Like 22

Hello Chris

Wow youre so fast and the first one who quote this Diorama

Thank you so much for your kind words

I have learned a lot of the french modeler Emmanuel Nouaillier how to build houses and buildings in scale, its really worth to visit his blog, for me he is the best houses and buildings modeler in europe. His works are outstanding and stunning

Werner, Looks really good.  I like all of the small details.  They are easy to leave out/forget but when they are there they make a huge difference.  I particularly like the finishing marks on the concrete paving, a detail that is often missed and you showed it really well.  The cracks in your concrete are also right on how concrete typically cracks.  

Matt

• Like 1

What a totally convincing diorama, and a great tribute to your service in the Bundeswehr, Werner.

Detailing is well thought out and executed, I've spent a lot of time studying and appreciating your workmanship.

best,

Rog

• Like 1

Hello mates

Thank you so much for your great comments, they are much appreciated.

I just copy ( or i try to copy him ) the works of Emmanuel Nouaillier, he is my idol, and a good example of great workmanship.

Hi Scottie

Thank you my friend for your kind comment, ahhhh yes the Instandsetzungsbataillon 3 ( InstBtl ) was stationed in Rotenburg/ Wümme and belongs to the 3. Panzerdivision ( Hamburg ) For me it was always a great moment to exercise with our NATO partners, i felt so close to them and fought together against the ,,Reds,,😊😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...