1/48 - Breguet XIXA-2/B-2 resin kit by X-Resin - released

Homebee

I have made fast googling and its appears that X-resin is rather new small Polish company they have in offer also (all in 1:48): PWS-A (Polish licence build of Avia BH-33) , PWS-26, RWD-13, Yakovlev Ut-2 and PWS-10.

Regards

J-W

10 hours ago, JWM said:

I have made fast googling and its appears that X-resin is rather new small Polish company they have in offer also

Hi J-W,

did you find their website? I had no luck, and ordering from Aviation Megastore is a big no-no for me.

Cheers,

Vedran

1 hour ago, dragonlanceHR said:

Hi J-W,

did you find their website? I had no luck, and ordering from Aviation Megastore is a big no-no for me.

Hi,

Unfortunately I have not found any direct contact to them. I have just found some discussion on Polish modeller forum. I have not found them in Polish modeller shops neither, and only kind of rumour that they are selling by local (Polish) e-buy portal Allegro... Maybe Aviationmegastore is the only shop having this in offer?....

Maybe this is the way to contact them directly: http://www.aeroscale.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=196742&page=1

Regards

J-W

3 hours ago, dragonlanceHR said:

Hi J-W,

Cheers,

Vedran

Why is Aviationmegastore such a big No-No? Apparent;y X-Resin prefers to sell them only through AM  

32 minutes ago, dragonlanceHR said:

Pricing and especially postage costs if ordering boxes.

Cheers,

Vedran

True, postage is relatively high with them if you make small orders but rise only little when the order gets bigger. Productprices are often stipulated by the pricing of the producing companies and niche market items with low volume proction and long 'shelf' time  can be expensive too.  It will be better of course when Airfix or revell makes a nice injection kit of it and the modelshops in your hometown carry and sell stacks of them.

Great, so maybe team up with some fellow modellers in Croatia and order a bunch with Big H. I know that Krysztof of X-resin is contemplating more versions if sales allow so maybe a Yugoslav one as well. 🙂 

• 2 months later...
On 4/10/2019 at 2:37 PM, Branky said:

I know that Krysztof of X-resin is contemplating more versions if sales allow so maybe a Yugoslav one as well. 🙂 

Yougoslavia used standard (A2/B3) Breguet XIX but with Bristol Jupiter engine, however they produced also more different from A2/B2 variant, the 19.8 with Wright Cyclone engine and different wings. Once I made it as a half-scratch build in 1/72

I wander if it will appear now in 48?

Regards

J-W

Edited by JWM

On 4/10/2019 at 6:08 AM, dragonlanceHR said:

Hi J-W,

Cheers,

Vedran

I'll stick up for the Aviation Megastore by pointing out that their shipping is done by courier companies. UPS in the UK (I've worked for them) are superb, it will arrive quickly, they will look for your address, and the stuff is handled reasonably well. I've paid similar postage costs only to have Herpes deliver it to a completely different address. The current local courier is very good though.

• 3 years later...

Does anyone know if this kit is available for sale anywhere in Europe or the States? I have searched with no luck. Even Aviation Megastore. Thank you. 

Edited by 28ZComeback

I doubt you will find a retailer that has one, but your best bet is to contact smaller physical shops in Poland, or make a post on Polish modelbuilding sites. From discussions on those sites in the past it seems that the owner of Historic Models/X-Resin only makes a couple dozen copies of each kit he masters and those mostly get sold/traded to the Polish model community.

Edited by bjohns5
  • Thanks 1