1 72 French Char B1 tank into German 10 .5 cm S P gun.

Hi guys another  s p gun conversion done a while back thought you might like to see as there are no kits yet .
Converted a french char b 1 kit in 1 72 scale into a German 10.5 cm s p gun and built road and buildings from foam. figs are Ceaser.

DSCN6104aDSCN6066DSCN6103DSCN6102DSCN6070DSCN6069DSCN6068DSCN6071DSCN6106

• Like 23

18 hours ago, dogsbody said:

Nice! What kit did you use? I have two Char B's in the stash, an old Matchbox and a newer Trumpeter.

Chris

Thanks ,the kit I used was R P M scala nice kit they also do a Lorraine 37 L that I intend to convert.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

brilliant.... question on colour - is that the french original scheme or did the Germans repaint when captured (I am going to do a captured T-20 Kosmolets and not sure if it would be original Russian green or German Panzergrau.... 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, robw_uk said:

brilliant.... question on colour - is that the french original scheme or did the Germans repaint when captured (I am going to do a captured T-20 Kosmolets and not sure if it would be original Russian green or German Panzergrau.... 

Thanks ,....I don't know if they painted all captured tanks but I have found most of the modified French  tanks were repainted.

20 hours ago, Pedro1 said:

Another nice conversion Bazer! And I'm amazed by your building speed and quality...

Peter

Thanks Peter, most of the builds I post were built over a period of years with the odd new one thrown I'm as I build .

• 3 weeks later...