Meng "Egg" Type VII U-Boat

Hello All,

I normally do not venture into the briny side of modelling but made an exception as a 'no pressure try out some more weathering techniques" build. The kit appealed as It is a rapid build snap together kit that has very good fit and engineering. Anyway it was fun to do as something very different for me.

2019-04-05 11.16.21

2019-04-05 11.16.38

2019-04-05 11.16.21

Thanks for looking,

Happy Modelling, oh by the way, some exceptional stuff here on this thread..... Might have to have a bit of a further go these briny things.

Ian

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

I found your weathering technique very appealing and convincing.

I'm not a fan of these "parody" model, but it seems that the snap system worked quite well. I have a MENG's Bismarck in my stash with the same snap buiding system. Anyway

Very nice work.

12 hours ago, franco1964 said:

I found your weathering technique very appealing and convincing.

I'm not a fan of these "parody" model, but it seems that the snap system worked quite well. I have a MENG's Bismarck in my stash with the same snap buiding system. Anyway

Very nice work.

My thoughts exactly - very nicely done

Rob

Gidday Ian, not a very slim lassie, is she. A somewhat matronly figure. And her make-up is beginning to run. Seriously, an interesting build and I have to agree on the above comments on the weathering. Regards, Jeff.

• 3 years later...