Did you see them coming

That looks fantastic  Scottie!

I like the spare tyre tied to the front of the Chevy - usually one sees it tossed in the back of the truck. Both vehicles and figures look excellent, and I'm sure they'd look even better with better lighting (maybe take the photos outdoors in natural light?)

I'm also impressed by the height of the diorama. The cliff is superb - but surely you've missed a 'no brainer' there by not putting some wrecked rusty hulk at the bottom? It doesn't even have to be an AFV - a light aircraft or motorcycle would do.

Rearguards

Badder

7 hours ago, Badder said:

That looks fantastic  Scottie!

I like the spare tyre tied to the front of the Chevy - usually one sees it tossed in the back of the truck. Both vehicles and figures look excellent, and I'm sure they'd look even better with better lighting (maybe take the photos outdoors in natural light?)

I'm also impressed by the height of the diorama. The cliff is superb - but surely you've missed a 'no brainer' there by not putting some wrecked rusty hulk at the bottom? It doesn't even have to be an AFV - a light aircraft or motorcycle would do.

Rearguards

Badder

Thanks fella,

Appreciate the comments. That's a good idea about taking some in natural light I will have to take some outside. I did toy with the idea of having something at the bottom of the cliff but decided there wasn't enough room in the end. 

cheers 

Scottie

• Like 1

Great detail ,too many to mention but that tarp on the truck with the folds, wrinkles and spare wheel impression is brilliant . Get that wrong and the whole thing won't work .

9 minutes ago, bzn20 said:

Great detail ,too many to mention but that tarp on the truck with the folds, wrinkles and spare wheel impression is brilliant . Get that wrong and the whole thing won't work .

Thanks very much for the kind words glad you like the details.

• Like 1