Bram Stokers Dracula,The Prince,the bat and the wolf.

Cellar Dwellers for the last 15 years,These kits date back to the early 90's

SSeSY9.jpg

The Prince and the bat just got a clean up and some washes,additional detail work and varnish,the wolf was a complete e-paint.

UTKUI4.jpg

M4bvti.jpg

LvdvWh.jpg

dAtyAj.jpg

Worst boyband..................Ever

FpBMIN.jpg

• Like 11

Those are some pretty spectacular figures!

[Though I must confess, I side with Vince as to 'classic' Draculas. I always found it wincingly funny that Coppola went to the trouble of calling it 'Bram Stoker's Dracula' after wresting it about as 180-degrees from Stoker's take on it as he could. Though I must confess, Gary Oldman's interpretation was compelling. (Keanu Reeves', somewhat less-so!)]

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

Great figures,well finished but when it comes to Dracula i'm old fashioned and prefer the Louis Jourdan and Frank Langella versions.....

Christopher Lee for me,and a bit of a soft spot for Lugosi too,not seen the Langella version for yonks,Anyone remember the George Hamilton spoof "Love at first bite" ? The "Children of the night..................Shut up" line still makes me giggle.

1 hour ago, thorfinn said:

Those are some pretty spectacular figures!

[Though I must confess, I side with Vince as to 'classic' Draculas. I always found it wincingly funny that Coppola went to the trouble of calling it 'Bram Stoker's Dracula' after wresting it about as 180-degrees from Stoker's take on it as he could. Though I must confess, Gary Oldman's interpretation was compelling. (Keanu Reeves', somewhat less-so!)]

Sorry about that,I forgot to post my Keanu as Jonathan Harker figure

RCOwsD.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was thinking a couple of days ago it's about time i got "Love at First Bite"..That part and when he wakes up after drinking the tramps blood with a hangover,priceless.....

Nosferatu is good as well along with the remake with Klaus Kinski,i love the original but Lee's i'm not sure about probably because he made so many,i have three of his but not all....

Edited by Vince1159

36 minutes ago, Vince1159 said:

Nosferatu is good as well along with the remake with Klaus Kinski,i love the original but Lee's i'm not sure about probably because he made so many,i have three of his but not all.... 

I've always thought that Lee's original outing--despite deviating from Stoker in major ways, and being barely over an hour in running time--is perhaps the best cinematic rendition of the Count, ever...and maybe one of the best horror films as well. It's lucid, fast-paced, and doesn't miss a beat...with one of the best bits of cinematic 'business' ever, for its finale.

Apologies, Carts, if this is sidelining your thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thorfinn said:

I've always thought that Lee's original outing--despite deviating from Stoker in major ways, and being barely over an hour in running time--is perhaps the best cinematic rendition of the Count, ever...and maybe one of the best horror films as well. It's lucid, fast-paced, and doesn't miss a beat...with one of the best bits of cinematic 'business' ever, for its finale.

I've got Dracula/Dracula has Risen from the Grave and Prince of Darkness which are great films but unfortunatly he also made Dracula A.D. 1972/Satanic Rights of Dracula and Dracula and Son which was pushing the life of the series....

I hope you don't mind Carts...

Edited by Vince1159

That Keanu Reeves figure is WAY, WAY too expressive to be realistic...

Love the figures. I would imagine the Bat and Wolf are both fairly challenging to paint, but you've done a great job.

Thanks for sharing with us. 

Chris. 

• Haha 3

Thanks guys,and no worries on thread deviation,I enjoy the various opions on the Count,but yep,the final battle between Cushing and Lee in Dracula is a favourite film moment.

• Like 2