1/35 TKS - Polish Light Reconnaissance vehicle.

Some Pics of my latest finished project. IBG 1/35 TKS. Had a few dramas with the build. Upper superstructure wasn’t a great fit and was a bit of effort. Painted with HATAKA polish Army paint set. Weathered with the Mig and 501 oils and a mix of Vallejo and Mig pigments. The figure is from Alpine. Lovely quality figure. I haven’t made and fitted a rifle sling. Might do in the future but I’m not gonna lose any sleep over that. Lol. Removed the Hotchkiss machine Gun and left the rear decks up and added the German infantry NCO to try give the impression the vehicle has been abandoned and the crew has extracted. Any feed back always welcome. Thanks for looking.

46615895135_d5de38f82f_b.jpg

46615895195_b9862e4042_b.jpg

47531324071_3a1e8f5346_b.jpg

47531324131_7a7f567632_b.jpg

46615895185_ed57367408_b.jpg

• Like 25

Yeah the figures I paint with Vallejo mainly. I try and paint at lest one figure every time I do a build. So I’m always improving hopefully. Some good videos on you tube that help with figure painting and the books from Mr Black publications too. That’s the ref I’ve been using to help me. 

15 minutes ago, Bryan71 said:

Looking good wish I could paint figures as good as that 

Thanks everyone for all the positive comments. Really enjoying the hobby at the moment. All the hints and tips, experience and critiquing on this website has helped me improve a lot even in the short time I’ve been on here. So thanks again. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...