1/72 de Havilland Sea Venom FAW. 21, Cyber Hobby+Eduard

Looks great Fuad.  A beautiful paint job as always.  I've heard bad things about this kit but your treatment has certainly inspired me to get one.  I fancy the RAF NF.3 incarnation.

Lovely Sea Venom.

Well done in my favourite scale

My question is this.....do you think it's harder to add realism/detail/features/finishes to aircraft in the post WWII era?

Or are they just a different canvas to explore??

Bruce

3 hours ago, Meatbox8 said:

I've heard bad things about this kit...

Plastic is not bad, it fits normally. Decal of excellent Italian quality. But the assembly instructions compiled by some kind of idiot. A few items on the assembly is clearly not enough. The purpose of some of the details is still not clear.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Winenut said:

My question is this.....do you think it's harder to add realism/detail/features/finishes to aircraft in the post WWII era?

Or are they just a different canvas to explore??

Bruce

I built more than 200 models of the era of WWII. And I still have about 40 models of that era. It can be said that the main aircraft are illuminated by me. Now I want to touch on the theme of the Korean War and the Suez Crisis. And yet, basically, I want to make models of warring planes. They are more interesting in terms of the presence of weathering. I think in peacetime, the technique is very clean, because nothing to do and technical staff all the time brings order).

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, mates. I exhibit only here and on my Facebook page. Unfortunately, other environment is too unfriendly, unlike you 😘.

• Like 2