Upholstery piping 1/8 scale

HeathrowStu

That is exactly what I'm looking for and I must congratulate you on that interior finish. It is superb! A Pocher Sedanca I assume, with additions by Model Motor cars? I am practicing my slightly rusty modelling skills on a Heller 1/8 Citroen, before I move on to the Pochers! I appreciate the link, and may end up using it, but a UK supplier is preferred simply for the avoidance of import duties and the weeks it takes to arrive. Can I ask for the carpet supplier?

24 minutes ago, HeathrowStu said:

That is exactly what I'm looking for and I must congratulate you on that interior finish. It is superb! A Pocher Sedanca I assume, with additions by Model Motor cars? I am practicing my slightly rusty modelling skills on a Heller 1/8 Citroen, before I move on to the Pochers! I appreciate the link, and may end up using it, but a UK supplier is preferred simply for the avoidance of import duties and the weeks it takes to arrive. Can I ask for the carpet supplier?

Yes to all your questions and thank you for the compliments.

The carpet came from a US dollhouse supplier whose link escapes me. It is a low pile velour because it's for 1/12 dollhouses - perfect for 1/8. Search the UK and if no luck I'll try again to look.

Leathercord was extremely easy to deal with and they may ship to you. No help about the import police...

EDIT: that's also leathercord piping on the carpet edge, same as roof but thinner - probably 2mm. It's been about 3 years since completion.

Edited by Codger