WNW 10th Anniversary Bargains

FZ6

WNW have a 10th anniversary sale. Some good prices on big kits like the Felixstowe Early $169, Late $139 or AEG for $119. 

Worth checking out.

I bought an early AEG and Late Felixstowe and it came to £259 with shipping.

Regards,

Mark

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this!  I got outbid (thankfully) on a WNW Richtofen Albatros over the weekend after seeing that they were going out of stock everywhere and just ordered one from this sale for almost $40 below (including shipping from NZ) what the eBay kit would have cost me.

• Like 1

I was very pleased to get an AEG G.IV (Late) for $119 plus postage. After VAT and postal charge I think it will cost me about £150 - hope that works out right! I toyed with buying more, maybe a Fokker D.VII (early) but I decided to be 'sensible' and to not bother but, in retrospect, two kits would probably have cost the same to ship to UK - $32 - and the Post office charge would be the same - £12 or so - so it might have been a good idea but you aren't allowed to add to an order once its placed so I'll wait until their 11th Anniversary sale - or whatever - next year!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2019 at 10:43 PM, Torbjorn said:

I wish NZ was a wee bit closer: shipping, VAT and tolls doubles the listed prices for buyers in Scandiland :(

On 4/5/2019 at 12:17 PM, Duncan B said:

Yep, me too!

Duncan B

I’m such a sucker, I bought three anyway after realising that local retail price is 30% higher still after tax and postage :blink2: My hobby budget for a few years just went:bomb: Hopefully I can hide the bill!

Edited by Torbjorn
  • Haha 2

Not sure if it's related to the 10th anniversary, but I noticed that Hannants had some 'Immelmann' E.IIs (kit number WNW32603) at £60 plus postage. So now I am patiently awaiting delivery of my first, and possibly only, WNW kit!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

NZ is close enough to Thailand (and no local shop carries WNW)...

so i went a bit nuts on the anniversary sale...

Eindecker  E.I 
Eindecker IE.V

Pfalz D.XII

Stahltaube

Roland C.II

late Fee

HB.12

Albatros B.II

Post-war Ninak

Salmson 2A-2 USAS

Camel/LVG C.VI duellists

AEG G.IV late

my WNW stash is now large enough to call it a fleet in being. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2019 at 10:23 AM, f matthews said:

Where do you check their stock levels?

i checked stock levels about a year and a half ago when one was temporarily able to put a ludicrous number of copies of a kit in the shopping cart and the site would correct you as to how many you could actually order. 

• Like 1