Revell Level 5 Mustang P-32D Scale 1/32

I dry fitted the fuselage together . The fit was good expect behind the cockpit . There was a gap , I re worked the gap . I also added small plastic card to help with gap . Looks better . Tomorrow I will finish the gap issue

Rick

IMG-0453.jpg

IMG-0455.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Biggles87 said:

Wow, you're a fast worker.

So you're going for LOU IV, that's what I'm planning to do with mine if I ever get around to building it.Will you be going for green or blue?

Watching with interest.

John

Yes not sure yet on green or blue . I thinking green . 

I have the gaps filled with plastic card , then used Tamiya filler

Rick 

IMG-0461.jpg

Here I used Mr Surface 500 primer to fill in the remanding surface errors. This primer is like Liquid bondo .

IMG-0462.jpg

• Like 3

Entering late in the game here. Watching with interest of the progress and to see what problems arise in the build. I have a few of these kits and have a vested interest in build a pair each with and without the vertical stab fillet for the 20th FG 77th and 79th fighter squadrons from Kings Cliff WW2. The 77th fighter squadron named June Nite and the 79th fighter squadron named Happy Jacks Go Buggy. The latter I have a P-38 from the same wing and squadron.

The build is looking great at this point and which ever co;or you decide will look outstanding

Ron VanDerwarker

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...