F-14 A / F-15 A

Mark Szeman

Hey guys,  I'm at a bit of a standstill with my Enterprise B (waiting for some tools to arrive)  in the meantime I found this:

114076-10911-pristine.jpg

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/tamiya-61024-mcdonnell-douglas-f-15a-eagle--114076

Its going for a steal on a local auction site, together with this

231675-12502-16-pristine.jpg

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/academy-12253-f-14a-tomcat--231675

Im not super into these aircraft but I would like something to do and they are a steal, and local.  I thought I might even try my hand at some PE but I can't find anything for the F15A in particular, scalemates doesn't have any PE interiors or extras listed for the A in particular.  Anyone have any tips where to look ?  I'm still getting back into this and am still amazed at the wealth of places you guys have for suppliers my google-fu just doesn't seem to find. :) 

Thanks guys

The Tamiya kit is very old and relatively basic.

Add resin nozzles and probably a seat if you want to improve on it! Same goes for missiles.

Built one long time ago, it looks like an F-15  :)

Edited by exdraken

Thanks Jon .  I'm on a steep learning curve when it comes to where to get what so far.  I found Eduard.com, Super-hobby and Master model, and then spent several hours drooling over what they offer, I found more for the F-14 than the 15 so I may build the 14 and keep the 15 in the stash or sell on to someone more enthusiastic for it :) 

I've done a few searches, but couldn't find a thread in particular with a list of sorts for aftermarket manufacturers of PE and resin and such, is there one on the forum?