A collage of my present AG vehicles

So far, so good. A collection of fourteen AG vehicles in my collection. Going to be Working on my fifteenth pretty soon. I am glad many of you here have inspired me in many of my builds over the years. So thanks to those of you who inspire other modelers to take 'one step further' in creativity.

inCollage_20190321_061319615-vi.jpg

Edited by tiking
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Fabulous as always. There are a couple on there I've not seen before.

Larger pictures of them would be good.

Will post them for you Pete. I assume, you are referring to the two in the upper left hand corner, am I right? 

Wow! I love them both. The cargo pod is a Lambretta three wheeler towing a bathtub!

No figure on the sky surfer to explain it's function, yet I can see how it would work.

Both of them highly implausible, yet given a small leap in technology.....

And on both of them form follows function, a rule I try to follow in my scratchbuilds.

So yes, they both get a gold star and a thanks very much for posting.

13 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Wow! I love them both. The cargo pod is a Lambretta three wheeler towing a bathtub!

No figure on the sky surfer to explain it's function, yet I can see how it would work.

Both of them highly implausible, yet given a small leap in technology.....

And on both of them form follows function, a rule I try to follow in my scratchbuilds.

So yes, they both get a gold star and a thanks very much for posting.

It was my pleasure Pete. Glad you liked them both. I plan on putting a figure on the sky surfer. I am just trying to find a figure(s), that will fit together with this. A 1/24 or something close should work. If you have any suggestions please let me know. 

Edited by tiking
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, tiking said:

If you have any suggestions please let me know. 

Back in 1960 something I built a '30's 'Woody' station wagon. 1/25th & Possibly a Ford Model A and maybe Revell.

It came with custom options which included a Hippy surfer and his surf board. I remember he had long hair & a big nose!

It was a rather wooden pose though, upright with arms outstretched to hold his board.

Probably an older issue of this kit? Scalemates says they changed parts in 1974 so it may be.

https://www.oldmodelkits.com/jpegs/jpegs2/Revell H1324 Tb Woodsgd.JPG

Perhaps a more futuristic surfer take would be something like the silver surfer from Marvel? or a modified Boba Fett/Judge Dredd type figure?

Regards and please keep the builds coming,

Pete

9 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Back in 1960 something I built a '30's 'Woody' station wagon. 1/25th & Possibly a Ford Model A and maybe Revell.

It came with custom options which included a Hippy surfer and his surf board. I remember he had long hair & a big nose!

It was a rather wooden pose though, upright with arms outstretched to hold his board.

Probably an older issue of this kit? Scalemates says they changed parts in 1974 so it may be.

https://www.oldmodelkits.com/jpegs/jpegs2/Revell H1324 Tb Woodsgd.JPG

Perhaps a more futuristic surfer take would be something like the silver surfer from Marvel? or a modified Boba Fett/Judge Dredd type figure?

Regards and please keep the builds coming,

Pete

Thanks Pete.