Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
tiking

A collage of my present AG vehicles

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So far, so good. A collection of fourteen AG vehicles in my collection. Going to be Working on my fifteenth pretty soon. I am glad many of you here have inspired me in many of my builds over the years. So thanks to those of you who inspire other modelers to take 'one step further' in creativity.

 

inCollage_20190321_061319615-vi.jpg

Edited by tiking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonderfull! :D

It's great to see imagination and well executed handicraft go hand in hand!

Well done indeed :goodjob:

 

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fabulous as always. There are a couple on there I've not seen before.

Larger pictures of them would be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Fabulous as always. There are a couple on there I've not seen before.

Larger pictures of them would be good.

Will post them for you Pete. I assume, you are referring to the two in the upper left hand corner, am I right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the ones. They look good to me and I'd like a closer look.

Thanks

Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

That's the ones. They look good to me and I'd like a closer look.

Thanks

Pete

Here you go Pete:

 

G-8 Cargo Pod:

 

g_8_cargo_pod-vi.jpg
g_8_cargo_pod3-vi.jpg
g_8_cargo_pod4-vi.jpg
g_8_cargo_pod6-vi.jpg
g_8_cargo_pod7-vi.jpg
g_8_cargo_pod9-vi.jpg
g_8_cargo_pod11-vi.jpg
g_8_cargo_pod13-vi.jpg

 

Sky Surfer:

 

hover_surfer-vi.jpg
hover_surfer_a-vi.jpg
hover_surfer2-vi.jpg
hover_surfer2a-vi.jpg
hover_surfer3-vi.jpg
hover_surfer3a-vi.jpg
hover_surfer4-vi.jpg
hover_surfer5-vi.jpg
hover_surfer6-vi.jpg
hover_surfer7-vi.jpg
hover_surfer8-vi.jpg
hover_surfer9-vi.jpg
hover_surfer10-vi.jpg
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! I love them both. The cargo pod is a Lambretta three wheeler towing a bathtub!

No figure on the sky surfer to explain it's function, yet I can see how it would work.

Both of them highly implausible, yet given a small leap in technology.....

And on both of them form follows function, a rule I try to follow in my scratchbuilds.

So yes, they both get a gold star and a thanks very much for posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Wow! I love them both. The cargo pod is a Lambretta three wheeler towing a bathtub!

No figure on the sky surfer to explain it's function, yet I can see how it would work.

Both of them highly implausible, yet given a small leap in technology.....

And on both of them form follows function, a rule I try to follow in my scratchbuilds.

So yes, they both get a gold star and a thanks very much for posting.

It was my pleasure Pete. Glad you liked them both. I plan on putting a figure on the sky surfer. I am just trying to find a figure(s), that will fit together with this. A 1/24 or something close should work. If you have any suggestions please let me know. 

Edited by tiking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tiking said:

If you have any suggestions please let me know. 

Back in 1960 something I built a '30's 'Woody' station wagon. 1/25th & Possibly a Ford Model A and maybe Revell.

It came with custom options which included a Hippy surfer and his surf board. I remember he had long hair & a big nose!

It was a rather wooden pose though, upright with arms outstretched to hold his board.

Probably an older issue of this kit? Scalemates says they changed parts in 1974 so it may be.

https://www.oldmodelkits.com/jpegs/jpegs2/Revell H1324 Tb Woodsgd.JPG

 

Perhaps a more futuristic surfer take would be something like the silver surfer from Marvel? or a modified Boba Fett/Judge Dredd type figure?

Regards and please keep the builds coming,

Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressive indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Back in 1960 something I built a '30's 'Woody' station wagon. 1/25th & Possibly a Ford Model A and maybe Revell.

It came with custom options which included a Hippy surfer and his surf board. I remember he had long hair & a big nose!

It was a rather wooden pose though, upright with arms outstretched to hold his board.

Probably an older issue of this kit? Scalemates says they changed parts in 1974 so it may be.

https://www.oldmodelkits.com/jpegs/jpegs2/Revell H1324 Tb Woodsgd.JPG

 

Perhaps a more futuristic surfer take would be something like the silver surfer from Marvel? or a modified Boba Fett/Judge Dredd type figure?

Regards and please keep the builds coming,

Pete

Thanks Pete. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Carts said:

Very impressive indeed.

Thank you kindly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×