HK MODELS 1:32 Avro Lancaster

KingTiger435

Im saving up money for model kits rn and I am constantly thinking about the HK Models 1:32 Lancaster, which is not on my list yet, what are your thoughts on the kit and if you have made it by any chance what did you think of the build? Thanks in advance.

Levi

Hello

You might get a better response in the Military Aircraft Modelling Discussion - WW2 section of the forum rather than here which is intended for non-military vehicles (cars, motorcycles and commercials).

By the way, those at my model club who are  thinking of doing a 1/32 Lancaster are holding out for the Wingnut Wings version.

I hope this helps.

Nigel

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nigel Bunker said:

Hello

You might get a better response in the Military Aircraft Modelling Discussion - WW2 section of the forum rather than here which is intended for non-military vehicles (cars, motorcycles and commercials).

By the way, those at my model club who are  thinking of doing a 1/32 Lancaster are holding out for the Wingnut Wings version.

I hope this helps.

Nigel

Thanks I'll remember that

• 1 month later...

The current rumoured rrp for the Wingnut Wings Lancaster is around £600. The HK kit is actually quite good; yes, there are issues with it (particularly to do with the cockpit area) but it’s nothing deal breaking, at least not in my view. The mods may be able to move this thread for you, I found it by accident.

Edited by avro683
Text