This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Duncan B

Wingnut Wings Gotha G.1 & UWD open for pre-orders until 14th April

BlackMike Models are pleased to announce that we are now official Wingnut Wings Retailers with direct access to the complete range of Wingnut Wings products directly from the manufacturer. This has taken quite a while to set up and I am led to believe that BlackMike Models are the first ever Online only (non Distributor) retailer to be offered this access by Wingnut Wings.

To get this new chapter in BlackMike Models association with WnW rolling we are pleased to be able to offer the newly announced Gotha G.1 and Gotha UWD kits for pre-order. Wingnut Wings have stated the release date will be late April/early May so allowing for air freight and Customs clearance I would anticipate the pre-orders being available to dispatch to our customers approximately 2 weeks from the release date.

There will be a cut off date of the 14th April for us taking pre-orders to meet the above timescale after which pre-orders will be frozen and sales will re-open when there is stock available.

gotha%20G1-S.jpg

https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/wingnut-wings-32045-gotta-g-1

gotha%20UWD-S.jpg

https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/products/wingnut-wings-32053-gotha-uwd

Duncan B

I will be closing the pre-orders on the 14th April to make my order with Wingnut Wings so if you are interested in making a pre-order please let me know before then. 

It's not the end of the world if you want one after as I will be getting more in later.

Duncan B

I have stopped taking pre-orders on these for the meantime. That doesn't mean you can't order one but it does mean I can't guarantee your order will be in the first batch.

Duncan B