Oct. 1946 ... all that`s left!--------Pictures added !

3 hours ago, Hobo said:

Still can't believe it. One of the most stunning models I have ever seen. Did you happen to do a build report? Please more pictures.:popcorn::clap:

Yes it is planned to make a complete report in the German magazine  " MODELLFAN" in the near future

Thank you all for your kind and warm words. I never believed that this poor part will get so much attention.   !!!!!!!!:cowboy:

This is sufficient motivation for the next thing!!:dog:

Thank you all!!!!

37 minutes ago, chrisbob12 said:

Masterful result; so much to be impressed with, but I'll just ask one question. How did you do all the teeny-tiny autumn leaves?

Thank you very much!

These leaves are from the Ammo of Mig brand. Look there under vegetation please. :cowboy:

Edited by Andy Dyck
  • Like 1

It wasn't until I got down to the last picture that I was convinced that this was a model - let alone 1:48th. Like others have said I thought you had been busy with photoshop. Not only is it a great model but brilliant photography.

There really needs to be a gold plated like to apply to modelling of his standard.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Buzby061 said:

That clunk you just heard as my jaw hitting the floor. 

Amazing work with incredible attention to detail, you must tell us which beer you use as a modelling aid!

Pete

:cowboy:🤣🤣🤣 Yes I used to take "Celler Bier". Good stuff from my hometown.  It acts like LSD...sometimes! 🤣🤣🤣🤣:headphones::headphones::headphones:  Btw, Celle is near Hanover and we had a lot of British army soldiers here. Unfortunatley they are gone some years ago.

• Like 1

The most realistic crash scene I have seen. Love the landscaping. Now you need to get someone to pay for the rescue. I sure they would be interested in restoring it.😉

This is so good I will make one of the images as my screen image for a while. 🙂

Edited by Greg Law
  • Thanks 1

I thought it was perfect until I viewed it on my 4K UHD TV and zoomed in really close. Once I'd enlarged it until the rudder trim tab was approximately 20 cm long on the screen. It was obvious that it was a little thick. 

So I'm afraid I can only rate it 99.999% 

Harsh I know but there you are. 😉

😁

Joking aside my son came into the room as I was looking at it on the TV. He said that plane could be fixed up and fly again. When I told him it was a model. He was disbelieving until I showed him the diorama. 

Edited by noelh
  • Like 1

Hi.

Seldom have I seen such a degree of realism on an airplane.
A model of an airplane may be more, it may be less detailed, but the realism achieved by the "things that crawl" far exceeds those achieved in aviation.
But this is not the case.

Absolutely magnificent !!!!!!!
Congratulations.
Cheers.

• Like 1