Tamiya 1/48 P-51 Mustang

Hello!IMG_8032_zpsesnbg5ki.jpgIMG_8030_zpskwcedfkt.jpgIMG_8029_zpsd3oexva9.jpgIMG_8028_zps2npsagf5.jpgIMG_8027_zpsiobhxdu1.jpgIMG_8026_zps0ufpqzqk.jpgIMG_8025_zps5qwjaitb.jpgIMG_8024_zpshflz0731.jpgIMG_8023_zpsh5yetvsj.jpgIMG_8022_zpszzww1xsv.jpgIMG_8021_zpsexdiqkgl.jpgIMG_8020_zpshduontcf.jpgIMG_8019_zpsqpqle1z2.jpg

This is my view of one famous “Blue Noser  From Bodney”. Neeedless to say the kit is superb, no putty at all.
It seems, looking at the few pictures available, this particular bird was kept in good shape, in general. Therefore, the weathering is subtle, but I decided to add some dirt as it would be expected operating from those muddy airfields in England.

PE and canopy masks from Eduard.

Cheers!

Edited by George72
  • Like 47

5 hours ago, George72 said:

Thank you all guys! That's true, I'll try to find a way to upload pictures here directly from my computer.

Stunning Mustang! 

Unfortunately, all pictures need to be hosted elsewhere so you can't upload directly from your PC. There are plenty of other (free) hosting websites if you want to move from PB.

3 hours ago, Alpha Delta 210 said:

Stunning Mustang! 

Unfortunately, all pictures need to be hosted elsewhere so you can't upload directly from your PC. There are plenty of other (free) hosting websites if you want to move from PB.

Thank you! Indeed, I'll have look at other sites. Their logo is really annoying.

16 minutes ago, RMCS said:

Niiiiiice 

Thanks!!

Very nice :)

I've got one of those in the stash to build one day, built one many years ago and it was a great kit, but my modelling skills were lacking, especially in the painting dept.

But now I'm older and have more patience I got another to have another go :) 

Ian