Revell M60 A1 with ERA 1:72 2nd updade/lower hull

BerndM

Hi all here some progress on this tiny M60.

The lower hull has the seam in the middle sanded away and the suspension is installed.

The return rollers are also on. The suspension is nicely detailed but somewhat fiddly. A little clean up and it should look fine.

Road wheels and the idlers are also together.

So much for now more later on.

Cheers

Bernd

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 5:48 PM, PlaStix said:

Great progress Bernd! I've been putting off doing the wheels on mine! Good to see your's together.

Kind regards,

Stix

Thank you Stix. I hope to add the wheels later on before work. More soon.

Your build is coming very well along. looking forward to this.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:15 PM, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I agree with Stix, great progress on your M60. We have just under 11 weeks so you have time, there’s no rush to get this done. 

Dennis

Thanks for looking, Dennis :)

If you have relative little time for modelling a really straight forward build like this is just the right stuff.

Too bad that my Revell M48A2GA2 in 1:35 is way too progressed for this GB. A type that is still not present here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BerndM said:

Too bad that my Revell M48A2GA2 in 1:35 is way too progressed for this GB. A type that is still not present here.

Yes it is a shame. You could post a link if there is one ? Then others may be able to see it ? 

Dennis

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Yes it is a shame. You could post a link if there is one ? Then others may be able to see it ? 

Dennis

Hi Dennis.

My M48 build is no WIP. It was started long before i was aware of this GB. It has travelled between the bench and the shelf of doom quite often since i have started it last year.

I can post photos of it in my Topic here or in the Chat ?

The Revell M48 kits are all new tooled kits but they are currently hard to get here. Most M48/M60 builders won t like them because they are lacking the battery openings in the bottom.

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...