Avro Manchester scale plans

Elias

Maybe the Warpaint monograph on the Manchester? WTP103- I'm pretty sure it had 1/72 scale plans. There also might have been some in an older issue of Scale Aircraft Modelling, but I don't recall the volume and issue number- IIRC it was a conversion build, using an Airfix Lancaster- maybe one of my UK brethren can help you.

Mike

Kirkby book is an excellent reference,with many photos and details for every Manchester build,but no plans.

Aj press book about Lancaster has many plans about Manchester,but don't know how accurate are.

Does anybody have the Aviation news vol12 25 from 1984?

1 hour ago, Elias said:

but no plans.

this edition

1606230.JPG

has plans to 1/144th on pages 190-191

The PSL  Lancaster book has details of how to convert existing kits, so has the differences drawn.  The book is old, about 1980, so don't know how well it stand up (book not too hand or i'd check)

2 hours ago, Troy Smith said:

this edition

1606230.JPG

has plans to 1/144th on pages 190-191

The PSL  Lancaster book has details of how to convert existing kits, so has the differences drawn.  The book is old, about 1980, so don't know how well it stand up (book not too hand or i'd check)

Which the PSL book is?

Yes you're right there are some plans on pages 190-191

On 3/25/2019 at 8:31 AM, Elias said:

Kirkby book is an excellent reference,with many photos and details for every Manchester build,but no plans.

Aj press book about Lancaster has many plans about Manchester,but don't know how accurate are.

Does anybody have the Aviation news vol12 25 from 1984?

I've got a set of the Aviation News plans that you're looking for. Just send me a PM if you need them.