Idf, m60 a1 blazer

Hewy

Hi Glynn. Well what can I say? Except - that that is an absolutly awesome result. Superb build, Superb paintwork, Superb weathering and superb detailing! You may have guessed - I'm very impressed! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Excellent result Glynn.

She really looks fantastic, the extra baggage and jerry cans really add to the effect and make this look very realistic, if that's what your rushed finishes look like they look far better than builds I've taken my time on.

Very well done mate.

On 25/06/2019 at 17:53, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

WOW ! Well done Glynn, thank you for participating. It made my first attempt at hosting better to have everyone involved in the builds. 

Dennis

3 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Glynn. Well what can I say? Except - that that is an absolutly awesome result. Superb build, Superb paintwork, Superb weathering and superb detailing! You may have guessed - I'm very impressed! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks fellas, I really appreciate it, to be honest modelling has took a bit of a back seat this last couple of weeks and i feel i rushed the final weathering a tad,but i was determined to get it over the line , and also  its dens first gb as host ,glad you like it 

• Like 3

Not your usual very high standard, IMHO, Glynn, but several points above it!

Your pre-shading has been a resounding success, the reactive armour being the prime candidate for such a technique. Your colour matching with the photo is spot on. You could cut and paste your model into the photo and no one would notice the deception. 

I could study this model for hours. I love all the beautiful details, from the tethered aerials, kit bags and, even the bagged camo net from Tamiya's Universal Carrier kit.

Fantastic work as always,

Rearguards,

Badder

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Badder said:

even the bagged camo net from Tamiya's Universal Carrier kit.

Thanks and Well spotted badder, and a few nap sacks from some british and american infantry sets and a side panier from a german motorcycle kit, hope it  didn't spoil the illusion 😋

• Like 1