Patton Tank reference

Heres some photo’s I took last summer at the 1st Infantry Division’s Armor museum. There are photo’s if the T26e4, M46, M47, M48, and M60. They’re admittedly are not the best photo’s, The Museum does allow people to climb on the Tanks, so you will need to look past the children in the photo’s. 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, SleeperService said:

TM9-718A for the M47 is HERE if you want to go super detail mad.

Good to have out there, and can be fun just to read through. I find the ones for e-readers easier to handle when actually working on a project. It'll cost you $3 to say, get this on Kindle or the Kindle app, but I think it's worth it for the versatility and ease of reading there. Thanks for posting it, though. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Asmodai said:

Good to have out there, and can be fun just to read through. I find the ones for e-readers easier to handle when actually working on a project. It'll cost you $3 to say, get this on Kindle or the Kindle app, but I think it's worth it for the versatility and ease of reading there. Thanks for posting it, though. 

Horses for courses I think. Hunting for TM9-718 for the M46 and tripped over that.

Found some more useful stuff HERE