Revell 1/72 Halifax Mk I / II into a Mk V

@Mark Harmsworth Having just spent best part of an hour staring at the instructions of my Revell Halifax like a rabbit in the headlights (I'm about to have a go at it for the Big and British GB), I'm glad I discovered your WIP. Splendid result, and thanks for all the help!

(Did you ever do your desert Halifax @DaveyGair? That's the one I plan to do.)

Edited by TonyOD
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2022 at 8:55 PM, TonyOD said:

@Mark Harmsworth Having just spent best part of an hour staring at the instructions of my Revell Halifax like a rabbit in the headlights (I'm about to have a go at it for the Big and British GB), I'm glad I discovered your WIP. Splendid result, and thanks for all the help!

(Did you ever do your desert Halifax @DaveyGair? That's the one I plan to do.)

It's a great fitting kit, I painted the wings separately, such was the perfect fit to the fuselage.

A little while ago I decided to really thin down my stash and the other Revell Halifax's were moved on so I never did the desert based one.

Davey.

2 hours ago, DaveyGair said:

It's a great fitting kit, I painted the wings separately, such was the perfect fit to the fuselage.

I was wondering about that. Good to know. 

Stashes are living, breathing things... so many well-intentioned purchases have found their way into my pile, and later found their way out again! 😁

• Like 1