Wingnut Wings FE2b Early owners - may I ask a favour?

Putty Animal

Hello chaps, I'm wondering if anyone can assist me. 

I'm currently scratchbuilding a 1/144 Fee in a manner that is putting me dangerously near the rivet counter's end of the spectrum, and have been sharing some pictures of the process here in the Wip section: 

I've hit a bit of a snag with the Trafford-Jones style undercarriage, and I'm finding it hard to get reliable measurements of the aerofoil sections.  My Windsock drawings are good but not as fine as I would like.  They don't quite show the u/c struts width and thickness of the components and the subtle differences as clearly as one might hope.

So I'm wondering, cap in hand, if anyone can do me a favour…  :unsure:

To anybody who owns the WnW Fe2b early set, next time you are fondling the sprues and particularly if you have an accurate means of measuring; do you think you could measure the cross-section of the two aerofoils marked in red?

There's very little margin for error in 1/144 and a variation of .1 or .2mm can alter the look of a thing considerably.  It would be a huge help if I knew precisely how broad and how thick these two struts are in 1/32.  That way I can divide them by 4.5 and get the exact measurements I need.  ^_^

O05CG7q.jpg

Thanks for looking.  Hopefully there is someone out there who can help!

Yesssss!

Oh Admiral my Admiral.   That is perfect.  It looks like my existing main struts are okay to within .04, but the existing dimensions that I had for the supporting struts would have been oversized if you hadn’t helped.  Now I just need to roll down some wire to .55x.26mm and I’m in business. 

Thanks a million for this.  Just in time for the weekend too!  :)