F-4EJ J.A.S.D.F. digital camo

Marek Swiderski

Definitely a JASDF aircraft. You won't find FS colors for it. Japanese air force has its own colors. I've been hoping someone would to masks for the 1/48 Hasegawa F-4EJ kit. I am not about to try masking this one myself, though someone has actually done it...

35645497_996579103834519_9124476978890539008_o

There is a 1/72 scale kit, I think Hasegawa, that has decals for this scheme.

Edited by mstorin
correct spelling error
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2019 at 4:15 PM, Terry1954 said:

I think you posted in in the wrong area? This is modern era civil aircraft?

Terry

On 3/24/2019 at 9:32 AM, Skodadriver said:

Amazing what you learn on Britmodeller. I didn’t know that the F-4 was in airline service. I don't recognise the livery though.

You didn't  complain for moderator jet?

On 3/24/2019 at 4:42 PM, Julien said:

I have also removed the embeded copyrighted picture.

Links only to copyrighted pictures pls

Just out of interest, not having seen the image, how do you know it was copyright?  Many websites incorrectly and illegally claim copyright over hosted images they have no right to claim copyright over.  Any copyright on a website as a whole does not extend to third-party images not explicitly licensed.

All Images will be copyright to someone, most usually the person or organisation who created it.  Once openly and freely published on a public site by the legitimate copyright owner that protection is effectively lost.  Under EU and US law those rights last for the life of the creator (or publication) plus 70 years.  For countries who signed up to the Berne convention it must last at least life/publication +50 years.  So, strictly, no website should be hosting any picture taken after 1969 and perhaps as far back as 1949 without the express consent of the owner.  UK Crown Copyright still extends back to 1894!  And yet the internet is full of billions of freely-available images in a way that was never possible when we only had books.

Using a copyright image for non-commercial purposes on websites such as this is not improper or illegal.  It is, however, a legal requirement to credit the copyright owner.

5 minutes ago, Das Abteilung said:

Just out of interest, not having seen the image, how do you know it was copyright?  Many websites incorrectly and illegally claim copyright over hosted images they have no right to claim copyright over.  Any copyright on a website as a whole does not extend to third-party images not explicitly licensed.

All Images will be copyright to someone, most usually the person or organisation who created it.  Once openly and freely published on a public site by the legitimate copyright owner that protection is effectively lost.  Under EU and US law those rights last for the life of the creator (or publication) plus 70 years.  For countries who signed up to the Berne convention it must last at least life/publication +50 years.  So, strictly, no website should be hosting any picture taken after 1969 and perhaps as far back as 1949 without the express consent of the owner.  UK Crown Copyright still extends back to 1894!  And yet the internet is full of billions of freely-available images in a way that was never possible when we only had books.

Using a copyright image for non-commercial purposes on websites such as this is not improper or illegal.  It is, however, a legal requirement to credit the copyright owner.

It had a copyright to the original photographer on it.

On BM we dont have a problem with the image being linked to only a problem with it being embedded into the post.  

As some site such as Airliners.net go after websites such as ours for this we apply it to all copyright pictures showing on the forum as it then covers us from having to go all legal so to speak with people.

Julien