Anti-grav Ma.K prototype tank- Panzer Schnecke A. MK1.

15 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I like it a lot... but it doesn't quite scream tank, without a great big gun in a turret or casemate set-up ala Stug. With the smaller guns in the forward sponsons i get fast attack craft ? 

Cheers and totally agree with the "With the smaller guns in the forward sponsons i get fast attack craft" comment and the massive jet out back helps with that look, at the moment I can not see a great big gun being added but as this is still evolving who knows what is going to be added to it....

Brian

15 hours ago, ravinmac said:

That looks great, can't wait to see the finished work.

Cheers .

I also like fast attack craft. To me that suggests something launched from one ship to attack another?

Something like an above surface torpedo using anti gravity & ground effect lift.

Perhaps some old 1/48th drop tanks down the sides as pre-recovery/post battle flotation tanks?

And a grey/blue colour scheme?

I'll go now and leave you to ponder your own ideas though.

Pete

• Like 2

Front is just about finished, some hight build primer next should help with my not so perfectly smooth finish and Im an with curving some plaplate for the sides, useing 0.75mm so I can scribe some pannels into it but its tricky to get it to bend even using a former aka rolling pin. Messing around with some greeblies as well. 

IMG-20190328-071158.jpg
IMG-20190328-070647.jpg

Edited by rockpopandchips
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, Gimme Shelter said:

this is just so 'wow' - looking forward to seeing it completed

Cheers. 

Well I'm just about finished the base, just used grey and black primer from a can, added some pencil panel lines and a few sticks from Gundam kits. Might still add a bit more grime. 

IMG-20191031-204356.jpg

• Like 1