Ausin Tilly, 51st (Highland) Division.

This is the second one of my RFI's that I'm digging out and adding the photos to that Village Photos hid. So once again, apologies to those who've seen this before, and thanks for your patience. There was a WIP, but again, the photos have been "hidden" by VP. If anyone wants any info on the build, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

rPb4dmQ.jpg

OYbGoUz.jpg

Kku3kUZ.jpg

ZMHtVrf.jpg

IYJpjSe.jpg

oQAU4gg.jpg

YIlufSo.jpg

5Nko4ZZ.jpg

kp7jR32.jpg

THJi3Yr.jpg

Thanks for looking and for any comments.

John.

• Like 37

21 hours ago, Gorby said:

Excellent job John. Your improvements have really bought it to life.

7 hours ago, bazer said:

Great job

47 minutes ago, FrancisGL said:

Very well done, nice tiny vehicle. :goodjob:

Cheers John 👍

Thanks a lot for the comments.

John.

Another excellent build from you John,really looks the part :clap:,I built one sometime back,and I remember I had a job getting the driver to fit,almost should have built the cab around him,the Queen used to drive these in WW2,I have a 28mm figure of her,but it would be nice to have a 1/35 of her to stand next to the vehicle.Cheers.

On 18/03/2019 at 22:20, Buzby061 said:

Looks good. I can just hear the driver saying “Start you b****rd!”

Pete

Thanks Pete. He's probably still in a lot of pain from having his arms and legs amputated and then sown on again.

John.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullbasket said:

Thanks Pete. He's probably still in a lot of pain from having his arms and legs amputated and then sown on again.

John.

Thanks to the plastic surgeons of the RAMC!

Pete

• Like 1

19 hours ago, phildagreek said:

That’s alright that is!

Many thanks Phil.

John.

12 hours ago, Jim Wasley said:

Another excellent build from you John,really looks the part :clap:,I built one sometime back,and I remember I had a job getting the driver to fit,almost should have built the cab around him,the Queen used to drive these in WW2,I have a 28mm figure of her,but it would be nice to have a 1/35 of her to stand next to the vehicle.Cheers.

Hi Jim and many thanks. Yes, the driver turned out to be a PITA, what with getting his pose right and then getting him to sit properly.

BTW. Have a look on his page. http://www.skpmodel.eu/category.php?id_category=9&p=2 Should be just what you're looking for.

John.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bigfoot said:

Wonderful build, great work. Your little alterations have really brought it to life.

7 hours ago, Hairtrigger said:

Supurb piece.   The driver really gives it that finishing touch. 

Thanks a lot both of you for the kind words.

John.

4 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Many thanks Phil.

John.

Hi Jim and many thanks. Yes, the driver turned out to be a PITA, what with getting his pose right and then getting him to sit properly.

BTW. Have a look on his page. http://www.skpmodel.eu/category.php?id_category=9&p=2 Should be just what you're looking for.

John.

Thanks John just what I wanted,was a nice figure of Churchill,would be nice to have them in conversation.(About beheading the driver 😉.)

Cheers Jim.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Silenoz said:

splendid work... a true little gem...

6 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Incredible work and build. :clap2:

Thanks both of you for the comments.

John.

Hi John. Well that's another stunningly great build from you and I think your vignette sets off your superb modelling, beautifully! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Great to see one of the "less glamourous" type of military vehicles posted John,we need more soft skin kit's on the market,excellent finish

all round.

6 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Great to see one of the "less glamourous" type of military vehicles posted John,we need more soft skin kit's on the market,excellent finish

all round.

Thanks a lot Steve. Yes, I couldn't agree more. There are some nice kits coming on the market now. What does make me feel really old though is the fact that I've either driven them or ridden in them.:clif:

John.

• Like 1