EF-18AM Spanish Air Force 1/48 Kinetic.

Very nice Michel - nice build and smart decal work.

I do think you have overdone the weathering though. 15-01 at Zaragoza was quite weathered but not that much! Having said that, the weathering techniques look good.

Cheers

Malcolm

3 hours ago, Devilfish said:

Technically excellent work. Your weathering techniques are amazing, but, as Baldy has said, I think a bit overdone.  When doing an aircraft from a specific point in time, you have to be careful you match it.  It seems this aircraft was rather clean...

http://www.sbap.be/events/2016/013ntm2016/013ntm2016.htm

Thanks for your comments!

Paul, I got inspired with this photo that I find very attractive.... Who, I think is also worked, not natural. 

https://twitter.com/chenpengphotos

Michel

1 hour ago, michel30 said:

Paul, I got inspired with this photo that I find very attractive.... Who, I think is also worked, not natural. 

Michel

DEmQMlkXsAAMBHM?format=jpg&name=large

You mean this one?

One thing I can say from longer term observation s that Spanish Hornets tend to weather quite heavily. Most are nowadays painted in a relatively new single light grey schemem but still the put on dirt fast!

Grwat result on your model!!

Are the tanks removable? - of course I mean regularily?

Im usually not a fan of Tigermeet, show birds, or the like. However that is a great looking scheme on your Spanish Bug. :clap2:...  Why are they listed as EF ? Are they a version used for countermeasures, or wild weasel type missions ? Or is that a normal designation for Spanish Hornets ? 

15 hours ago, michel30 said:

Michel

When it comes to it, it is your model, and you do it however you like.  Like I said, I'm very impressed with your techniques.

7 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Im usually not a fan of Tigermeet, show birds, or the like. However that is a great looking scheme on your Spanish Bug. :clap2:...  Why are they listed as EF ? Are they a version used for countermeasures, or wild weasel type missions ? Or is that a normal designation for Spanish Hornets ? 

E for España I suspect

Cheers

Malcolm

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Hmmm i should’ve figured that out ? Now i feel like a dunce. :dunce::doh:

LOL Not really. Try this one - I come from England and bought something from Spain recently but when I came to enter my address, I could't find Great Britain, or United Kingdom, or GB or UK or England in the drop down menu. I had to look it up - in Spain we are apparrently Reino Unido! 

Cheers 

Malcolm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Baldy said:

LOL Not really. Try this one - I come from England and bought something from Spain recently but when I came to enter my address, I could't find Great Britain, or United Kingdom, or GB or UK or England in the drop down menu. I had to look it up - in Spain we are apparrently Reino Unido! 

Cheers 

Malcolm

Reino Unido - United Kingdom

Gran Bretaña - Great Britain

- Little Britain

Inglaterra   -    England

but that is not only true in this direction.....