Saab Viggen, Special Hobby 1/72 scale

Yes, yes, oh my, yes! Best-built Swede since Ann-Margaret! Beautiful build, and I bet masking the scheme was lots of fun! How did the kit go together, BTW? I have  been waiting for somebody to do a build and comment, as I have yet to buy one. Well done! 👍

Mike

• Like 1

Hi Mike, glad you liked it.... goes together reasonably well, as long as you add the fuselage plug, and when you do, add the correct one... got a bit confused at one stage.... did help to actually look at the instructions !!

Cheers

DaveH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2019 at 12:24 AM, DaveH said:

Hi Andre, I used MRP paints, they have the Swedish colours in the range.... and they are nice to use....

Cheers 

DaveH 

Hello Dave,

Thanks for answer. Yes, I am familiar with the paints from MRP as most of builders from Sweden are today. I wondered as in my computer the dark green looks out of register. But now I understand it is the picture, internet and/or my monitor showing the wrong colours. The dark green looks "grey" for some reason...

Splendid work!

Cheers / André

Edited by Andre B

Really nice, I always liked this camo scheme, and the Viggen is an impressive looking aircraft in any scale!

Don't keep it parked on the double yellows too long though, you might get a ticket!

Rich

I've never had the guts to try the complex camo scheme on the Viggen but you absolutely smashed it!

Lovely model, well worth the parking ticket!

Alan