Berlin defeat

I like all of the action and the painting looks good, in particular the figures are nicely done.

I like the MiniArt buildings (I've built several and have more in the stash) and you have done a nice job on this one.  The joins at the end of the destroyed walls are always a challenge.

One thought I have is that it might have been better served to be smaller.  With less space, the figures overall would be more on top of each other which would, to me, increase the tension and emphasize the chaos.  Also, more rubble and debris spread around would accomplish the same thing.

Overall nice work and I really like the figure holding his head, that certainly conveys the chaos and desperation for all involved.

Matt 

33 minutes ago, Matt Parvis said:

I like all of the action and the painting looks good, in particular the figures are nicely done.

I like the MiniArt buildings (I've built several and have more in the stash) and you have done a nice job on this one.  The joins at the end of the destroyed walls are always a challenge.

One thought I have is that it might have been better served to be smaller.  With less space, the figures overall would be more on top of each other which would, to me, increase the tension and emphasize the chaos.  Also, more rubble and debris spread around would accomplish the same thing.

Overall nice work and I really like the figure holding his head, that certainly conveys the chaos and desperation for all involved.

Matt 

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your kind words. About spaces of diorama my idea was make 4 separated action spaces.

1- Soviets soldiers

2- Tank crew (retreating)

3- German soldiers

4- Fight in building

and a little space between there simulating a real situation

Edited by MiguelBR

22 hours ago, FrancisGL said:

Hi Miguel, 

A scene with great strength and fierceness, very well raised and also very well taken to term.:goodjob:

Un saludo compañero. 👍

Thanks Francis for your kind words.