1/32 Tamiya F-16CJ

Hi Guys

let me introduce you to the Tamiya F-16 CJ, the kit was dream to build no issues what so ever, this was also my first Time using MRP paints, and I have to say they are a dream to use, just brilliant.

the kit has the Aires cockpit and undercarriage, and I used a reed oak fire along with a PG productions figure, the decals are from fox 1 vipers on guard.

enjoy

Mike

1UTHQvG.jpguK315IF.jpgoKp948f.jpgUwvD7uO.jpgrEUDZtA.jpgUCFBfqV.jpgs4EWL3V.jpg5b5eUv3.jpgHPe6Cl2.jpg

• Like 53
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

That’s me, saw this in Yodobashi Camera Hokkaido today. Couldn’t help giving up the Yen to bring it home. Let’s just take this as my Christmas present for myself, with the blessing of my dear wife (she said: “use your credit card” when I showed her this box). I decided I will just have to carry it into the plane cabin regardless big or heavy.

Mike, your build is excellent. I am not even sure I can get that level of skill but I will attempt to achieve it. Will be using your completed F16 as a guide.

spacer.png

Edited by Cklasse
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cklasse said:

That’s me, saw this in Yodobashi Camera Hokkaido today. Couldn’t help giving up the Yen to bring it home. Let’s just take this as my Christmas present for myself, with the blessing of my dear wife (she said: “use your credit card” when I showed her this box). I decided I will just have to carry it into the plane cabin regardless big or heavy.

Mike, your build is excellent. I am not even sure I can get that level of skill but I will attempt to achieve it. Will be using your completed F16 as a guide.

spacer.png

Thank you for that comment if you need help or advise please let me know

Mike

41 minutes ago, Cklasse said:

spacer.png

So that's what heaven looks like ................................

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...