Nordic GB Chat

trickyrich

51 minutes ago, Mig Eater said:

If you want to do something different you could use this camo...

spacer.png

I'm just trying to work out what situation that's designed to blend into :hmmm:At the moment my only guess is a Pride Parade.

9 minutes ago, Enzo Matrix said:

spacer.png

Er...   I don't see how that's camouflage...

:lol:

Enzo, I've no idea what relevence Ms. Johansson has here but any reason to post her photo is a good one for me, well played sir :D 

Which reminds me, I really must dig out the Moebius kit and get it finished...

• Haha 1

Okay, I'll play...

How can any man fail to adore a woman who can quite easily kick your hide but chooses not to :wub:

Edited by Col.
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

If those are usable id be truly amazed, they look quite scary as they sit. 

I’ll try the German one’s out first on a mule and see how they get on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avereda said:

If these decals turn out to be usable then I’m thinking I’ll have a crack at a Swedish Storch.

49035031662_8361a1619a_b.jpg

hmm I did have a set of these, let me go look to see if I still have them, as they maybe in better condition,

• Like 2

ooo I haven't seen one of those built, it would be perfect fo the GB.

I'm now sort of leaning towards something completely different from the Draken....actually I'd completely forgotten about this as a build.

Theres a very tasty Swedish built CB90 Combat Assault boat in 1/35th that I've had my eye on for ages. It's a super cool looking beast and something completely different which gets me straight away!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CB90-class_fast_assault_craft

I may have to visit evilBay with my ill gotten gains from the sale of my resin MiG-31... :hmmm:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

Theres a very tasty Swedish built CB90 Combat Assault boat in 1/35th that I've had my eye on for ages. It's a super cool looking beast and something completely different which gets me straight away!

You have to do one of those!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trickyrich said:

We've spoken about the CB90 before and my opinion on it hasn't changed. Top choice sir :speak_cool:

I had completely forgotten about it and only this morning noticed I had one in my evilBay watch list. 

Now I just need to find some good reference photo's of the Swedish Navy ones's, they're in a super cool looking splinter scheme.

The US Navy ones though look pretty good in their camp  camo schemes

6 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

I had completely forgotten about it and only this morning noticed I had one in my evilBay watch list. 

Now I just need to find some good reference photo's of the Swedish Navy ones's, they're in a super cool looking splinter scheme.

The US Navy ones though look pretty good in their camp schemes

Are the US Navy ones painted hot pink to match Enzo's outfit?

That Swedish splinter scheme will look grand beside your Viggen ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

C’mon everyone, why is this GB seemingly loosing interest towards the end of the polling period? I’ve just taken possession of Heller’s Saab Safir, Lansen and J-21 and don’t really want to try to squeeze all these builds within the Classic Heller GB. I honestly thought this was a laid down misere, however I’m starting to have plenty of doubts now. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Rabbit Leader said:

C’mon everyone, why is this GB seemingly loosing interest towards the end of the polling period? I’ve just taken possession of Heller’s Saab Safir, Lansen and J-21 and don’t really want to try to squeeze all these builds within the Classic Heller GB. I honestly thought this was a laid down misere, however I’m starting to have plenty of doubts now. 

Cheers.. Dave 

There are a lot of possible good naval subjects in Scandinavia also if that’s what floats your boat (no pun intended)

44533888101_ae2acd255b_h.jpg

• Like 2