Nordic GB Chat

trickyrich

10 hours ago, Christer A said:

Will there be bonus points if I assemble a Billy bookshelf from IKEA and paint it in the FOA (Viggen-splinter) camo?

In any case, I'm very interested! I need to thin the Swedish part of my stash at some point...

That would look awesome 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CliffB said:

"or have been used by military in this region"

What about Scandinavian airlines Rich? 

Either way, count me in please! 

opps I should have made that a bit clearer, Civilian stuff is included in the build, so Scandinavian airlines are fine.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, vppelt68 said:

Haha, fortunately it´s more than 25% started so it´s not going to be eligible :winkgrin:

2019-03-18_01-36-47

I'd like to join as well.

As is happens I display my models in IKEA Hemnes cabinets as well! :D

44629792425_94d60abd5d_b.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Col. said:

Yes. No, in fact, scratch that.. Hell Yes! Most likely with one of SAAB's mad aeroplanes :D 

Need a co-host?

Only if you do a Viggen.....in splinter camo!!! :tease:

...oh course...need my buddy in crime.

With the numbers already this may make the vote!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Only if you do a Viggen.....in splinter camo!!! :tease:

...oh course...need my buddy in crime.

With the numbers already this may make the vote!

How did you guess my initial subject choice!?! :D 

Ancient ESCI kit. Neomega cockpit set. Maestro Models canopy. Two Bobs decal sheet for THAT camouflage scheme. Got to be worth a go :) 

There's also a SAAB J-21 and -29 in the stash, a slightly started -35, the desire to do a Dannish Hunter and maybe a Spitfire... the list goes on and that's hardly scratching the surface of possible options so come on you lot, get your names in, there's plenty to pick from!

Edited by Col.

1 hour ago, Col. said:

How did you guess my initial subject choice!?! :D 

Ancient ESCI kit. Neomega cockpit set. Maestro Models canopy. Two Bobs decal sheet for THAT camouflage scheme. Got to be worth a go :) 

There's also a SAAB J-21 and -29 in the stash, a slightly started -35, the desire to do a Dannish Hunter and maybe a Spitfire... the list goes on and that's hardly scratching the surface of possible options so come on you lot, get your names in, there's plenty to pick from!

I could do the Enzo thing with the Celery Stick........... but seeing you're up for Co-Host you may be a bit busy so I'll just let you choose 1.

1 hour ago, zebra said:

How have I not signed up for this yet? I'm in

I don't really know....but I've fixed that issue, welcome along.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, trickyrich said:

I could do the Enzo thing with the Celery Stick........... but seeing you're up for Co-Host you may be a bit busy so I'll just let you choose 1.

Given the project I'm planning will keep me busy enough as well as looking after everyone else some clemency with Enzo's celery stick would be most appreciated :lol: 

• Haha 1

Of course I have to support a GB like this. I have lots of kits that fits. Norwegian F-16s, Gladiators, P-36s, Swedish Drakens, Tunnan, S-tank in 1/35 and 1/72, Finnish Buffalo and even a Northrop N-3PB that operated from Iceland (in Norwegian service). So a lot to choose from. The easy thing would be to go for something from IKEA...😊. Will certainly vote for this one and hopefully have the strenght to actually start a build AND finish it. Count me in.

• Like 1