Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

trickyrich

Nordic GB Chat

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Christer A said:

Will there be bonus points if I assemble a Billy bookshelf from IKEA and paint it in the FOA (Viggen-splinter) camo?

In any case, I'm very interested! I need to thin the Swedish part of my stash at some point...

That would look awesome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

I forgot about tanks ? 🧐 Anyone do a 1/35th Swedish “S” tank ? 

Trumpeter do one Dennis, don't know how good it is though.

 

You can add my name to the list Rich, go a fair few Scandinavian projects I want/need to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accurate Miniatures does a resin one 

 

names have been added

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm  mine is sort of increasing as well, but there is some truly horrible stuff on it.

 

nice to have you along

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might just be ordering one of the Trumpy “S” tanks there only $24 at Sprue bros. And thats going to fit in my budget, next time i buy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

add me please.  I'm interested.

 

cheers

Aaron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome along Aaron you're added to the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"or have been used by military in this region"

 

What about Scandinavian airlines Rich? 

 

Either way, count me in please! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CliffB said:

"or have been used by military in this region"

 

What about Scandinavian airlines Rich? 

 

Either way, count me in please! 

opps I should have made that a bit clearer, Civilian stuff is included in the build, so Scandinavian airlines are fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2019 at 10:40 PM, vppelt68 said:

Haha, fortunately it´s more than 25% started so it´s not going to be eligible :winkgrin:

 

2019-03-18_01-36-47

 

I'd like to join as well.

 

As is happens I display my models in IKEA Hemnes cabinets as well! :D

 

44629792425_94d60abd5d_b.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you look to have as many unfinished projects as I do! :D

 

welcome along, you're added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't I say yes to this one? 🤔 

O, yes I am in. another great idea. You must stop that. :angry:

 

Cheers,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the line out......knew I'd catch an Arnold sooner or later! :D

 

See I do like to add to your model building workload. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. No, in fact, scratch that.. Hell Yes! Most likely with one of SAAB's mad aeroplanes :D 

Need a co-host?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Col. said:

Yes. No, in fact, scratch that.. Hell Yes! Most likely with one of SAAB's mad aeroplanes :D 

Need a co-host?

Only if you do a Viggen.....in splinter camo!!! :tease:

 

...oh course...need my buddy in crime.

 

With the numbers already this may make the vote!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Only if you do a Viggen.....in splinter camo!!! :tease:

...oh course...need my buddy in crime.

With the numbers already this may make the vote!

How did you guess my initial subject choice!?! :D 

Ancient ESCI kit. Neomega cockpit set. Maestro Models canopy. Two Bobs decal sheet for THAT camouflage scheme. Got to be worth a go :) 

There's also a SAAB J-21 and -29 in the stash, a slightly started -35, the desire to do a Dannish Hunter and maybe a Spitfire... the list goes on and that's hardly scratching the surface of possible options so come on you lot, get your names in, there's plenty to pick from!

Edited by Col.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Col. said:

How did you guess my initial subject choice!?! :D 

Ancient ESCI kit. Neomega cockpit set. Maestro Models canopy. Two Bobs decal sheet for THAT camouflage scheme. Got to be worth a go :) 

There's also a SAAB J-21 and -29 in the stash, a slightly started -35, the desire to do a Dannish Hunter and maybe a Spitfire... the list goes on and that's hardly scratching the surface of possible options so come on you lot, get your names in, there's plenty to pick from!

I could do the Enzo thing with the Celery Stick........... but seeing you're up for Co-Host you may be a bit busy so I'll just let you choose 1.

1 hour ago, zebra said:

How have I not signed up for this yet? I'm in

I don't really know....but I've fixed that issue, welcome along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, trickyrich said:

I could do the Enzo thing with the Celery Stick........... but seeing you're up for Co-Host you may be a bit busy so I'll just let you choose 1.

Given the project I'm planning will keep me busy enough as well as looking after everyone else some clemency with Enzo's celery stick would be most appreciated :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course I have to support a GB like this. I have lots of kits that fits. Norwegian F-16s, Gladiators, P-36s, Swedish Drakens, Tunnan, S-tank in 1/35 and 1/72, Finnish Buffalo and even a Northrop N-3PB that operated from Iceland (in Norwegian service). So a lot to choose from. The easy thing would be to go for something from IKEA...😊. Will certainly vote for this one and hopefully have the strenght to actually start a build AND finish it. Count me in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome along. you're on the list, nice selection to choose from.

 

I should post an Ikea catalogue for those who can't make up their mind!  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...