A-7 Corsair II Trumpeter 1:32

The model which I received to finish. The model that was started and lay in the box for several years.
The model is A-7E Trumpeter which was to be made in painting from version D - it was the decision of the person for whom I finished this model.

So we have an E version that pretends version D.
In my opinion, the Trumpeter model itself is not very demanding and it will be easy to fold.
However, you need to pay attention to the dividing lines that are too shallow and need improvement.

MUoT9jJ.jpg?1bgUr73P.jpg?1LWwyP0K.jpg?14WqzIg6.jpg?10pcSFNR.jpg?1qgxxNDG.jpg?1r80RYzQ.jpg?2Oqaxs2t.jpg?1

• Like 27

Really nice job on the finish Koralik64. 

This is another of those kits which, although it has serious shape issues (did Trumpeter really use a crashed example with a squashed nose as reference?!), can look really nice built up.

Myself, I think it is a real shame that Trumpeter made such a mess of this and the 1/48 scale A-7s and I couldn't live with the abominable shape.

Cheers

Malcolm

That looks great! Are these decals from the Furball Aero sheet, by the way? I've been really wanting to find those markings in 1/72.

10 hours ago, Supertom said:

That looks great! Are these decals from the Furball Aero sheet, by the way? I've been really wanting to find those markings in 1/72.

I used the Two Bobs decals. 

mVflE2Z.jpg?2

Edited by Koralik64
  • Like 1