This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

cocky05d

Moan ,bitch gripe ,in that order .

Those of you who have been paying attention to my shed drama ,will be pleased to know i have moved my old modelling shed ,so i can park my three motorbikes in the space .

Going to use my old modelling shed again ,it has been the tool shed for the last 6 years ,just got to repair the one side then lay some vinyl flooring .

There are gaps in the floors boards ,so lose a part and it is lost for ever .

Now for the M,B G, part .It is mid March and i have not done any modelling at all this year .

You may well laugh ,i have amongst other stuff 5 Tamiya 1/48 Japanese fighters that i have been working on for a few years ,can't decide what colour to do the cockpits .

They are two Zeros ,a Frank ,a Rufe  and a Raiden ,all going to be done wheels up ,well all except the Rufe ,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ,sorry don't know what happened there .

57 minutes ago, cocky05d said:

You may well laugh ,i have amongst other stuff 5 Tamiya 1/48 Japanese fighters that i have been working on for a few years ,can't decide what colour to do the cockpits .

They are two Zeros ,a Frank ,a Rufe  and a Raiden ,all going to be done wheels up ,well all except the Rufe ,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ,sorry don't know what happened there .

Stop taking the medicine, it's not doing any good ...

"Stop taking the medicine, it's not doing any good ..."

I fink it is withdraw symtoms  from not breathing in Tamiya extra thin cement wot did do it .

Pass the dried frog pills! Wibble Wibble. 

Good news ,finally got my modelling she in order .Just got to get the tool shed sorted ,most of the stuff that is going back into the tool shed is under a plastic sheet .

Got to make some low table type things with the shelves ,can't face using the London brackets again .The tables will go one on top of the other .

A bit difficult to explain ,i will post some photos of my modelling shed .Here we are ,they just need a bracket to attach then to the vertical uprights of the shed and they will be nice and secure .DwwaQFM.jpg