This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

cocky05d

Moan ,bitch gripe ,in that order .

Those of you who have been paying attention to my shed drama ,will be pleased to know i have moved my old modelling shed ,so i can park my three motorbikes in the space .

Going to use my old modelling shed again ,it has been the tool shed for the last 6 years ,just got to repair the one side then lay some vinyl flooring .

There are gaps in the floors boards ,so lose a part and it is lost for ever .

Now for the M,B G, part .It is mid March and i have not done any modelling at all this year .

You may well laugh ,i have amongst other stuff 5 Tamiya 1/48 Japanese fighters that i have been working on for a few years ,can't decide what colour to do the cockpits .

They are two Zeros ,a Frank ,a Rufe  and a Raiden ,all going to be done wheels up ,well all except the Rufe ,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ,sorry don't know what happened there .

57 minutes ago, cocky05d said:

You may well laugh ,i have amongst other stuff 5 Tamiya 1/48 Japanese fighters that i have been working on for a few years ,can't decide what colour to do the cockpits .

They are two Zeros ,a Frank ,a Rufe  and a Raiden ,all going to be done wheels up ,well all except the Rufe ,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ,sorry don't know what happened there .

Stop taking the medicine, it's not doing any good ...

"Stop taking the medicine, it's not doing any good ..."

I fink it is withdraw symtoms  from not breathing in Tamiya extra thin cement wot did do it .