Old Model Alliance 1/72 RAF ISTAR E3D Sentry, Nimrod R1, Sentinel R1 decals MA-72162

Geoantmcc

Hi all, 

Quick question if I may. Is there anyone (Hannants/Xtradecal) who would be able to reissue this old Model Alliance 1/72 RAF ISTAR decal set MA-72162? Or produce new E3D RAF Sentry Decals, perhaps RAF100 ones? There is obviously a market for it as every time one comes up on Ebay, they go for about 50 quid! 

Thanks for reading!

If someone is able to achieve this, could they also cater for 1/144 scale modellers? I suppose it is a question of copyright on the design. Who owns the copyright for Model Alliance decals?

I believe Hannants bought the moulds and masters for the Model Alliance stuff when the company went out of business.

Though now the ex-proprietor of Model Alliance now runs a company called Air Graphics, not sure if the Sentinel/ E-3 stuff is on the radar to be reproduced.

12 hours ago, Romeo Alpha Yankee said:

I believe Hannants bought the moulds and masters for the Model Alliance stuff when the company went out of business.

Though now the ex-proprietor of Model Alliance now runs a company called Air Graphics, not sure if the Sentinel/ E-3 stuff is on the radar to be reproduced.

I think I've seen a request from him for the loan of a set of these decals, so perhaps he's looking to reproduce at least some of the schemes.

• Like 1