Sea king Falklands aew. 2

Hewy

😊Thanks h,  close up scrutiny leaves a bit to be desired, but this is small scale for me, you usually operate in 144 th,  so a tip of the cap to you, not finished yet though, some little bits to do, I'm having a couple of days off it, 

• Like 1

Got to be one of the best Sea Kings out there! Rotory models really aren't my knowledge area but even I know there is something interesting to look at in every square inch of that model, super super work Glynn!  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mirageiv said:

Got to be one of the best Sea Kings out there! Rotory models really aren't my knowledge area but even I know there is something interesting to look at in every square inch of that model, super super work Glynn!  

Many thanks David, that's most kind coming from a modeller with such a high standard for  fine details, glad you like it so far

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is as much completed as it can be,i just need to tune up the base a bit and stick it to the wood once varnished, but as the deadline for thhe gb is tomorrow, I've no spare time  for a few days, those with a keen eye will spot the tie downs on the deck base are from a us carrier, strangely there  are no british carrier tie downs as far as i know , thanks must go to all who have offered advice and pointers along the way ,and for the likes and encouragement, and rich for hosting , i hope you like how its turned out,i never used to  build many 1/72 scale models  at all ,probably 3 in the last 5years or so ,but this has been most enjoyable

Thanks

Glynn

ayt5LwN.jpg

tDrjRrS.jpg

uCdkK34.jpg

pGYVIPl.jpg

Ir7htdy.jpg

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Mottlemaster said:

love it . This is where my vote is going .

Thanks ,Your very kind alistair , but i reckon Rich's viggen can't  be beaten ,it'll be a wasted vote😁

• Haha 1

truly awesome job!!! :worthy: You don't get chopper builds or for that matter any build much better than this!

Fantastic work, beautifully built and detailed, with an awesome finish to match.

Thanks for joining us here, it's been a huge pleasure to watch and follow this build, I do hope you enjoyed it.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Thanks for joining us here, it's been a huge pleasure to watch and follow this build, I do hope you enjoyed it.

I have indeed, thanks rich