This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Duncan B

Anyone else having problems with Facebook this evening?

Am I the only one having issues with Facebook this evening? I am not able to make any posts to my personal or Business accounts, my website has disconnected from my Facebook Shop and will not reconnect. Mrs.B is also unable to post to her Facebook account. This has all happened within the last couple of hours.

If this goes on for any length of time I am concerned that the millennial generation will forget how to eat or be totally unable to find their way about and all those poor kittens will starve.

Duncan B

Nope, worldwide issue according to news reports. No big deal though, nice to be without for a change 😋

4 minutes ago, Boman said:

Nope, worldwide issue according to news reports. No big deal though, nice to be without for a change 😋

Mrs B would appear to be more Social Media savvy than me as she immediately went to Google and found out we were not alone (although in social media terms we are very alone). I suppose I'll just have to talk to her this evening in that case :(

Duncan B

I'm sure the internet has 'gone into meltdown' because of this. :fraidnot:

My business account seems to be affected. I was hoping to do some updates, but can't get on there. Not the end of the world, but a shame that it coincided with me having the time to do it!

It's a pity that it didn't go down completely 48 hours ago, then a certain piece of excrement wouldn't have got his 15 minutes of fame.