Starsky & Hutch 76' Ford Torino

So after an 11 year break, this was my first model that I had a go at and luckily it got me back into modelling, but I made so many mistakes whilst making it.

My biggest problem is rushing near the end of completion and not letting things dry, but I have learned my lesson and on my last model which was the Pirelli Golf it turned out really well.

I was really pleased with the paintwork on this, but I reckon by the time I had finished its had 2 full rattle cans on it, but it had a lovely shine once I polished it up, and the decals sat pretty nicely on it.

So this is not perfect by a long way, but it made me fool in love with a hobby that I had been doing on and off for over 40 years.

46440332344_b9a7b58f15_z.jpg

33288587978_78b04af025_z.jpg33288587148_6efd5215de_z.jpg

47163643121_a66f493709_z.jpg

• Like 22

There certainly a lot of these popping up - I think there must be a Gran Torino farm somewhere around these parts.

The car looks really good, even more so when you consider it's a returning model. As you say, it has a lovely shine and I for one can't see the 'mistakes' you refer to.

• Like 1

Great job ,great car .  The car wasn't  a muscle car but they made it look like one , glad to see it had the thin black line to separate white from red , gets missed usually ... Has this been re-released then ?

Well done and thanks for showing

Anyway Music to watch cars by . Hip dippin' Huggy Bear ,Starsky and Hutch , great memories . James Taylor Quartet , seen this live . Brilliant ! There was 2 themes over the years . I reckon it's the best theme for a TV prog anywhere...….. I think !

• Like 2