1/72 - Piper Enforcer resin kit by LiftHere! - released - AirCast Resin reissue

Homebee

1 hour ago, Bedders said:

I almost bought one today and then saw the price of EUR49.95 - for a rejigged Airfix Mustang. Looked nice in the box, but the price is wrong.

Justin

You may not like the price and i don’t like it either but to say it is just a rejigged Airfix Mustang!

They did a lot of effort in making this kit a Enforcer as practically the whole fuselage is redone all the correct parts as underwing stores wingtip tanks andso on and on .

A totally redone canopy as this Enforcer part is absolutely different from the original Mustang ..

I am mostly not impressed with a lot of efforts of resin kits but i must say that they give you all you need for a pretty correct Piper Enforcer..

One downside to this kit is that should be a injection moulded kit😉

cheers, Jan

• Like 3

Since posting I've been looking more closely at the picture of the parts, so reassure myself I made the right decision. I may have been over-critical, in which case apologies. I'm no expert on these so interested to hear what others think.

Justin

Edited by Bedders
  • Like 2

I quite like the look of it from those component shots, the shapes look about right & I'm not sure what it is the Justin @Bedders is seeing that causes his reservations, the breakdown is similar to pretty much any other Mustang kit & if it is based on the latest Airfix P-51D, that wouldn't be a bad thing anyway, though to my eye, any component is different in those places they need to be. I'm unlikely to buy though, by the time it landed in New Zealand, I think I'd be looking at close to NZ$100.00 taking into account the exchange rate. Too rich for something this size for me. I'll be looking for any other resellers.

Steve.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Piper Enforcer resin kit by LiftHere! - released - AirCast Resin reissue

Well well, I'm interested all over again. I see they've had a go at sorting the nose out with the inclusion of a ring intake at part 13. That was an omission by Lift Here which caused me to chicken out of a purchase at the time. But I might now need to dig out my bank manager's number after all...

Justin

• Like 2