TIGER markings group build - now at 16 interested

Would anyone be interested this suggestion for a GB?

I'm thinking along the lines of "Tigermeet" aircraft but am sure that there are other types of model that could be entered.

Mike

Time to start a list and see how many are interested:

1. FortyEighter
  2. exdraken
  3. franky boy
  4. Tony Oliver
  5. trickyrich
  6. Valkyrie
  7. Mig Eater
  8. Hockeyboy76
  9. nimrod54
  10. zebra
  11. harry lime
  12. zegeye
  13. Anatol Sigwa
  14. Arniec
  15. At Sea
  16. MiGFan79
  • Like 1

Well, that makes 4 people interested - will have to bump this every now and then to see if it can get near a GB threshold.

My motivation was a nice set of Syhart Swiss F/A-18C decals and, of course, various 74 Sq offerings

36 minutes ago, Tony Oliver said:

Yeah this is a cool idea. 

I have 1/48 eduard L-29 weekend kit (amk plastic) which was made for this if you look at the box art! 

Have looked that one up Tony,

Looks cool!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

definitely count me in for this one!!!!

I have a large list of aircraft I want to build in Tiger Meet scheme, plus have a 1/35th Mi-24V just waiting for her Czech Tiger colours!!

• 1 month later...

I have plans for a Panzer VI Tiger tank in tiger striped camouflage, which is one of multiple options that I have for the Tiger GB. If I decide to do something else for that GB I could always build it for this one instead though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

What’s the scores on the doors with this one. I too would do a Czech tiger build of some sort..

7 hours ago, Mig Eater said:

I have plans for a Panzer VI Tiger tank in tiger striped camouflage, which is one of multiple options that I have for the Tiger GB. If I decide to do something else for that GB I could always build it for this one instead though.

26 minutes ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Tiger-tastic!!

Im in too. 

Wow,

A sudden influx of interest, will have to remember to bump this thread at intervals to see if we can get close to the magic number.

Mike

16 hours ago, nimrod54 said:

Please add me to the list too Mike. I have made a couple of Tiger schemes but would always be up for another.. 

15 hours ago, zebra said:

I’m in. No idea what I’d build. Maybe a Tigerair A320 or 737.

Hi Nimrod54 and Zebra,

I think it's time to edit my original post and include a list of those interested and see what the running total is at now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8 september 2020 at 1:45 AM, trickyrich said:

"please sir can why have more.......interested members?"

That sounds a little bit desperate.😁 But I am in. Have got a CF-104 with stripes in 1/72. Maybee I have got some more, but have to look.

Edit: I have also found a 104 in 1/48 with greek decals, a Fiat G 91 in portugees markings and a 1/72 jaguar in special English markings.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 9:09 AM, Anatol Pigwa said:

Why, indeed? Sign. me. up. please.

On 9/12/2020 at 4:48 PM, Arniec said:

That sounds a little bit desperate.😁 But I am in. Have got a CF-104 with stripes in 1/72. Maybee I have got some more, but have to look.

Edit: I have also found a 104 in 1/48 with greek decals, a Fiat G 91 in portugees markings and a 1/72 jaguar in special English markings.

Cheers,

Thanks Anatol & Arniec - I've updated the list

• 4 weeks later...
  • FortyEighter changed the title to TIGER markings group build - now at 15 interested