1/72 panzer iv ausf h

Built in the panzer gb,  I  tried my hand at 72nd scale, not my go to scale, but I enjoyed the change, definitely a scale to revisit, more photos in the panzer gb

Cheers

Glynn 

iFwy0hz.jpg

ngoTP87.jpg

2doFoc7.jpg

sFloZhM.jpg

• Like 16

Hi Glynn.  As I mentioned in your build thread; you have produced an absolutly stunning whitewashed Pz.IV and your base really sets it off beautifully! I think your first foray into 1/72 armour has really paid off. Fantastic modelling all round. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

You've made a superb job of that Glynn. I especially like the way that it's posed over the water. I keep toying with the idea of delving back into braille scale, possibly a Cromwell or a Crusader. Maybe........

John.

1 hour ago, Bullbasket said:

You've made a superb job of that Glynn. I especially like the way that it's posed over the water. I keep toying with the idea of delving back into braille scale, possibly a Cromwell or a Crusader. Maybe........

John.

I really enjoyed it John, went quickly so not enough time to lose impetus, and on to painting,  and vignette, I did struggle with the eyes though, so I've got a pair of x6 magnification eye glasses on the slow boat from china to try out on my next foray into the realm of 72nd, unfortunately, the water went completely belly up, there were rocks to be seen,

But the pour of the effects  didn't go to plan🙄, the resulting dio is a repair and make do, thanks for the very kind comments

• Like 1

Those are some heavy seas beneath that bridge :)

All the same, the panzer looks incredible. It amazes me how nice some of the more recent 1/72 armor kits are. Especially if you sit them side-by-side with the stuff from the 70s and 80s, that I had as a kid. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SoftScience said:

Those are some heavy seas beneath that bridge :)

All the same, the panzer looks incredible. It amazes me how nice some of the more recent 1/72 armor kits are. Especially if you sit them side-by-side with the stuff from the 70s and 80s, that I had as a kid. 

A raging torrent😁, I agree about the 72nd kits, there's seems to be some really nice ones, that, I'll hold my hands up, I've completely overlooked in the past due to the  scale,  and  with just as much pe an resin as larger scale kits, I'll pay more attention in future, I really enjoyed this, 

Thanks ss