Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Recommended Posts

Yes, it's the March 2019 edition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, F-32 said:

Yes, it's the March 2019 edition

Ohoo, thank you. I will check it. 😉

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding and convincing result. Love the camo scheme and the radar aerials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BerndM said:

Outstanding and convincing result. Love the camo scheme and the radar aerials.

Thank you so much Bernd.

Cheers;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work on the Dornier, I had to double check if it actually was 1:72!

 

Peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding quality with a very realistic weathered finish. You've also accomplished the impossible: perfectly symmetrical and straight aerials. How did you do it? Also, did you use pastel chalks to weather the aircraft? Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next build!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pedro1 said:

Great work on the Dornier, I had to double check if it actually was 1:72!

 

Peter

Thank you Pedro.

 

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hobo said:

Outstanding quality with a very realistic weathered finish. You've also accomplished the impossible: perfectly symmetrical and straight aerials. How did you do it? Also, did you use pastel chalks to weather the aircraft? Thanks for sharing and I look forward to your next build!

Hello Hobo. Thank you.


I used photo etched in the aerials. Very careful handling is necessary. And a lot of patience. That's the tip.
About weathering, I used dot filtering. After the matte varnish, I applied some pigments with a dry brush.

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...