Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Recommended Posts

Hi guys;


This is my 4° model finished this year.

This model is really good. Fine lines and very correct. About RLM's, I used a mix of Tamiya paints.
I riveted all model with a Dousek Riveter and I used OWL FUG 220 lichtenstein set.

Thank you for your attention!!


Cheers.

 

RiJIw4PtTp-0uoqS6xNprK8Y6jF4TMkAgXO2MBFo

 

B2jro8JLNzJSj2wzCE8WMdvNoQFXjytSHs2hycV0

 

J2QMBzA1LYuBT3XKBPIaVtiPAFiAGJvVdQYY-9GV

 

5f2CqvgvuDAtrknkUvzq_mOARzdF3phVZeHvFiD2

 

6VBUUfBkH29BKTe1yW1pbsWdbqC23mzxzDp_fE8b

 

D_GtS56MmZ2QRZ4CKs7Yyc2526J0d8X6PmulQlNL

 

c0IxRirdxUlJbpQ1xAxV6N77s1udHvuCPjqYlJCk

 

Y9W_20OFTIPsKi01mgJIxwyEYVTjORMkztT5L9N-

 

lrBU1yOH6Y-ZTq8jxVncFrMT7Rr18QxDP0TBjrdE

 

GjuyNfD2ImLVvIhBr9-VX61FbGwcKuvxZ5NZINp1

 

QIh7dFQ5FjbSWz05E9Q9mlvpDBCMgJdntN1nol6W

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Cristian,

 

an impressive model, superbly built. The Owl FuG aerials are splendid and make a big difference on the final appearance.

Congratulations.

 

JR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is one beautiful Dornier! Outstanding finish and the aerials really set it off! Look like the ICM D0-17's and D0-215's are the class of the field in 1/72!

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful Dornier Christian - lovely build quality and convincing colours. Nice to see a earlier night fighter that is not black! the radar is superb and really finishes the model off.

 

Cheers

 

Malcolm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's amazing Cristian. Well done for finishing it without snapping things off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a soft spot for German Night Fighters, thank you for showing us your work and you have made a very nice job of it; I will certainly think about getting some Owl aerials (assuming they do them in 1/48, will go and check them out now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Very nice model. I really like the finish. Where did you get the Owl radar set from. I need two sets for some current projects. Ok got them. 

Edited by Greg Law

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely!! A superb job indeed! Well done!

 

Miguel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a really nice nightfighter great finish, they look like a nice kit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic model. You really an excellent job here. The painting and weathering is outstanding. Thanks for sharing it.

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent Dornier there, looks superb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Do-215 is such a neat looking aircraft and your finish is terrific!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice indeed!

 

Mike.B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, jean said:

Hi Cristian,

 

an impressive model, superbly built. The Owl FuG aerials are splendid and make a big difference on the final appearance.

Congratulations.

 

JR

Thank you Jean!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 1:38 PM, 72modeler said:

That is one beautiful Dornier! Outstanding finish and the aerials really set it off! Look like the ICM D0-17's and D0-215's are the class of the field in 1/72!

Mike

Thank you Mike!

Dornier series are my favorite war II flying machines.

 

Cheers;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 2:14 PM, Baldy said:

Beautiful Dornier Christian - lovely build quality and convincing colours. Nice to see a earlier night fighter that is not black! the radar is superb and really finishes the model off.

 

Cheers

 

Malcolm

Thank you Malcon;

 

I found this camouflage very interesting. It is unique and not black.

Cheers;

On 3/2/2019 at 2:33 PM, Vinnie said:

That's amazing Cristian. Well done for finishing it without snapping things off.

Thank you Vinnie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 2:36 PM, Pete J said:

I have a soft spot for German Night Fighters, thank you for showing us your work and you have made a very nice job of it; I will certainly think about getting some Owl aerials (assuming they do them in 1/48, will go and check them out now)

Thank you Pete J;

The OWL certainly has sets for 1/48. I recommend.

 

Cheers;

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 2:59 PM, Greg Law said:

Very nice model. I really like the finish. Where did you get the Owl radar set from. I need two sets for some current projects. Ok got them. 

Thank you so much Greg;

 

I bought this set in Modelimex.

 

Cheers;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 4:50 PM, Mig88 said:

Lovely!! A superb job indeed! Well done!

 

Miguel

Thank you so much Miguel!

On 3/2/2019 at 4:56 PM, ijs302 said:

a really nice nightfighter great finish, they look like a nice kit 

Thank you!

On 3/2/2019 at 6:19 PM, ArmouredSprue said:

Fantastic model. You really an excellent job here. The painting and weathering is outstanding. Thanks for sharing it.

cheers

Thank you so much Paulo!!

Cheers;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 7:21 PM, RMCS said:

Superb 

Thanks RMCS!!

On 3/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, russ c said:

Excellent Dornier there, looks superb

Thank you Russ!

 

Cheers;

On 3/3/2019 at 3:12 PM, opus999 said:

The Do-215 is such a neat looking aircraft and your finish is terrific!

Thank you so much Opus!

On 3/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, MikeR said:

Very nice indeed!

 

Mike.B)

Thanks Mike!

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with all previous comments, very excellent paint job and the aerials really finish it off. 👍

 

Bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Retired Bob said:

I agree with all previous comments, very excellent paint job and the aerials really finish it off. 👍

 

Bob

Thank you Bob!

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful, I just read an article on this aircraft in a recent Flypast magazine - your model looks excellent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, F-32 said:

Beautiful, I just read an article on this aircraft in a recent Flypast magazine - your model looks excellent!

Thank you F-32.

I will check this article. Do you remember what edition month / year?

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...