Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys;


This is my 4° model finished this year.

This model is really good. Fine lines and very correct. About RLM's, I used a mix of Tamiya paints.
I riveted all model with a Dousek Riveter and I used OWL FUG 220 lichtenstein set.

Thank you for your attention!!


Cheers.

 

RiJIw4PtTp-0uoqS6xNprK8Y6jF4TMkAgXO2MBFo

 

B2jro8JLNzJSj2wzCE8WMdvNoQFXjytSHs2hycV0

 

J2QMBzA1LYuBT3XKBPIaVtiPAFiAGJvVdQYY-9GV

 

5f2CqvgvuDAtrknkUvzq_mOARzdF3phVZeHvFiD2

 

6VBUUfBkH29BKTe1yW1pbsWdbqC23mzxzDp_fE8b

 

D_GtS56MmZ2QRZ4CKs7Yyc2526J0d8X6PmulQlNL

 

c0IxRirdxUlJbpQ1xAxV6N77s1udHvuCPjqYlJCk

 

Y9W_20OFTIPsKi01mgJIxwyEYVTjORMkztT5L9N-

 

lrBU1yOH6Y-ZTq8jxVncFrMT7Rr18QxDP0TBjrdE

 

GjuyNfD2ImLVvIhBr9-VX61FbGwcKuvxZ5NZINp1

 

QIh7dFQ5FjbSWz05E9Q9mlvpDBCMgJdntN1nol6W

 

 

  • Like 60
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Cristian,

 

an impressive model, superbly built. The Owl FuG aerials are splendid and make a big difference on the final appearance.

Congratulations.

 

JR

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

That is one beautiful Dornier! Outstanding finish and the aerials really set it off! Look like the ICM D0-17's and D0-215's are the class of the field in 1/72!

Mike

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful Dornier Christian - lovely build quality and convincing colours. Nice to see a earlier night fighter that is not black! the radar is superb and really finishes the model off.

 

Cheers

 

Malcolm

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a soft spot for German Night Fighters, thank you for showing us your work and you have made a very nice job of it; I will certainly think about getting some Owl aerials (assuming they do them in 1/48, will go and check them out now)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice model. I really like the finish. Where did you get the Owl radar set from. I need two sets for some current projects. Ok got them. 

Edited by Greg Law
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic model. You really an excellent job here. The painting and weathering is outstanding. Thanks for sharing it.

cheers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, jean said:

Hi Cristian,

 

an impressive model, superbly built. The Owl FuG aerials are splendid and make a big difference on the final appearance.

Congratulations.

 

JR

Thank you Jean!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 1:38 PM, 72modeler said:

That is one beautiful Dornier! Outstanding finish and the aerials really set it off! Look like the ICM D0-17's and D0-215's are the class of the field in 1/72!

Mike

Thank you Mike!

Dornier series are my favorite war II flying machines.

 

Cheers;

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 2:14 PM, Baldy said:

Beautiful Dornier Christian - lovely build quality and convincing colours. Nice to see a earlier night fighter that is not black! the radar is superb and really finishes the model off.

 

Cheers

 

Malcolm

Thank you Malcon;

 

I found this camouflage very interesting. It is unique and not black.

Cheers;

On 3/2/2019 at 2:33 PM, Vinnie said:

That's amazing Cristian. Well done for finishing it without snapping things off.

Thank you Vinnie!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 2:36 PM, Pete J said:

I have a soft spot for German Night Fighters, thank you for showing us your work and you have made a very nice job of it; I will certainly think about getting some Owl aerials (assuming they do them in 1/48, will go and check them out now)

Thank you Pete J;

The OWL certainly has sets for 1/48. I recommend.

 

Cheers;

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 2:59 PM, Greg Law said:

Very nice model. I really like the finish. Where did you get the Owl radar set from. I need two sets for some current projects. Ok got them. 

Thank you so much Greg;

 

I bought this set in Modelimex.

 

Cheers;

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 4:50 PM, Mig88 said:

Lovely!! A superb job indeed! Well done!

 

Miguel

Thank you so much Miguel!

On 3/2/2019 at 4:56 PM, ijs302 said:

a really nice nightfighter great finish, they look like a nice kit 

Thank you!

On 3/2/2019 at 6:19 PM, ArmouredSprue said:

Fantastic model. You really an excellent job here. The painting and weathering is outstanding. Thanks for sharing it.

cheers

Thank you so much Paulo!!

Cheers;

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2019 at 7:21 PM, RMCS said:

Superb 

Thanks RMCS!!

On 3/2/2019 at 7:38 PM, russ c said:

Excellent Dornier there, looks superb

Thank you Russ!

 

Cheers;

On 3/3/2019 at 3:12 PM, opus999 said:

The Do-215 is such a neat looking aircraft and your finish is terrific!

Thank you so much Opus!

On 3/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, MikeR said:

Very nice indeed!

 

Mike.B)

Thanks Mike!

Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Retired Bob said:

I agree with all previous comments, very excellent paint job and the aerials really finish it off. 👍

 

Bob

Thank you Bob!

 

Cheers!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful, I just read an article on this aircraft in a recent Flypast magazine - your model looks excellent!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, F-32 said:

Beautiful, I just read an article on this aircraft in a recent Flypast magazine - your model looks excellent!

Thank you F-32.

I will check this article. Do you remember what edition month / year?

 

Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...