READY! Canberra T.17 1/48 Classic Airframes

Hi comrades!

Belly painted. Do You like the appearance?

Here some photos with different light conditions

151.jpg
152.jpg

154.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Like 2

• cema_ga changed the title to Canberra T.17 1/48 Classic Airframes - Belly painted 17/05/2019
  • cema_ga changed the title to Canberra T.17 1/48 Classic Airframes - Camouflage and national insignia painted 20/05/2019

Hi comrades!

Undercarriage done

169.jpg
170.jpg
171.jpg

But bad representation of the mudguard by Classic Airframes (too long) and my placing error gave the wrong appearance of the front leg

178.jpg
179.jpg

So, I decided to replace the wheels with much better ResKit resin, to cut the appropriate mudguards from brass and to drill the forward leg and put brass axe in

176.jpg

174.jpg

And the question, @canberra kid, does this turbine faces orientation is representative? Thanks a lot!

175.jpg

Thanks for looking

Edited by cema_ga
  • Like 2

• cema_ga changed the title to Canberra T.17 1/48 Classic Airframes - Most of the decals on, need help with the stencils 28/05/2019

Hi comrades!

front undercarriage wheels replaced, biggest decals on. Now looks less monotonic...

180.jpg
181.jpg
182.jpg
183.jpg
184.jpg

Problems so far with the decals are unreadable cautions on those two places on the nose:

185-question.jpg
186-question.jpg

I can't find any readable reference and need Your advice - what is written here? @canberra kid, may be You have the knowledge?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cema_ga said:

Hi comrades!

front undercarriage wheels replaced, biggest decals on. Now looks less monotonic...

180.jpg
181.jpg
182.jpg
183.jpg
184.jpg

Problems so far with the decals are unreadable cautions on those two places on the nose:

185-question.jpg
186-question.jpg

I can't find any readable reference and need Your advice - what is written here? @canberra kid, may be You have the knowledge?

Thanks in advance!

I will find what you need when I get back home this evening 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, canberra kid said:

I will find what you need when I get back home this evening 

Thanks a lot! And I will be busy with smaller stencils until the evening...

18 hours ago, canberra kid said:

it took some finding but here they are, 

Wow, thank You so much!

And...Ta Dam! The stencils I have don't includes exactly such designs 😢. I'll approximate them by context and appearance 😜

4 hours ago, cema_ga said:

Wow, thank You so much!

And...Ta Dam! The stencils I have don't includes exactly such designs 😢. I'll approximate them by context and appearance 😜

No problem my friend, I'm not too surprised that you can't find decals to match, good as the Model Alliance stencil sheet is it hasn't got everything.

John 

• Sad 1

Hi comrades!

Weathered. Only need to add antennas&navigation lights (some of them scratched), and some final bits like wingtip tanks and front wheel doors.

200.jpg
201.jpg
202.jpg
203.jpg
204.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Like 7

• cema_ga changed the title to Canberra T.17 1/48 Classic Airframes - Weathered, airframe finished 3/06/2019

Hi comrades!

Finished! (Minus antenna wire and drying Micro Kristal Klear glue on navigation lights)

Better photos will be posted in "Ready for Inspection" section in a couple of days.

302.jpg
303.jpg
304.jpg
305.jpg
306.jpg

309.jpg
310.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• Like 10

• cema_ga changed the title to READY! Canberra T.17 1/48 Classic Airframes
  • 1 month later...