Warhammer Fantasy Vampire Counts Necromancer 28mm

Hi All,

here's a Warhammer Vampire Counts Necromancer figure that I painted a while ago. I really liked the creepy pose of this figure and I always enjoy painting these little skulls that seem to be everywhere in both the WH and 40K universe. I painted him in the classic Vampire Counts red and black scheme using Vallejo acrylics.

Vampire Counts NecromancerVampire Counts NecromancerVampire Counts NecromancerVampire Counts Necromancer

• Like 14

Hi Jim @Jim Wasley,

thanks again - yes Warhammer/GW do make some amazing figures - whilst I liked the older metal figures the more recent plastic and resin figure are excellent. They have some great sculptors and artists.

Cheers,

Andrew

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Creepy indeed. I like this figure a lot, I think it was one of the first clam-pack plastic characters?

Love how neat and clean your painting is - the skulls and scrolls and things are all really sharply delineated.

Will

Hi Will @Will Vale,

thanks for your very kind comments - yes it is one of the clam-pack plastic figures. I think that they really hit the mark with this figure, as they do with so many of their more recent offerings - too many to choose from. He just looks like someone that you wouldn't ever want to meet. I enjoyed painting this one, even though the colour scheme is basically just a copy of the box-art.

Cheers,

Andrew

• Like 1